WWE Money In The Bank 2016 Spoilers and Predictions

The Clint

I have to admit when I saw that I thought it was the stupidest thing I have seen in some time. There is absolutely no need to do nutty shit like that.. in fact that is how you shorten your career. In todays WWE you don't need to do stuff like michinoku drivers onto ladders... break your bloody spine doing that nonsense!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having just watched the ladder match and main event again, it does make you wonder why they didn't go all in on Ambrose after the Royal Rumble. I sort of applaud them for not caving in like they did with Daniel Bryan two years previously, but the crowd were never going to totally accept Roman as champion, which isn't a knock on him at all as he has been great with what he has been given and given everything he has, but the audience had clearly made their minds up

I didn't mind the spot as much as the aftermath. Owens should have played dead for the rest of the match but he was fine. It would have made sense considering the Owen's has tried to injure Zayn before, this should have been his retribution for that. Instead it kinda just felt like any other high spot. Same with Del Rio attempting to break Cesaro's arm one minute and immediately after he was just waving the around like nothing had happened. Do big spots, but treat them as such or it will be a waste of time.

Didn't like the opener. Big E is too big to be throwing himself over the ropes. Too many botches towards the end including Gallows apparently failing to break up a pin.

Styles and Cena was as expected. Something would have had to go really wrong for these guys to have a bad match.

Corbin, Ziggler, Crewes and Sheamus are great, but they bore the Fuck out of me and I'd happily never watch them again in their current states.

Main Event was great, if maybe damaged a little by high expectations. As happy as I was for Dean I couldn't get excited until the show went off air. Winning a title just isn't as definitive as it should be because I spend a few minutes waiting for the swerve

• Paid Members

All three members of The Shield were WWE champion in one night.

You know for an absolute fact they are going to repeat that line or something very similar to it ad nauseam. I'm already sick of that cunt Micheal Cole saying it and thats only in my imagination

There wasn't the botch in the tag match everyone said there was - the referee never hit the mat when the crowd chanted "one" as Anderson shoulders were still up.

By the way the more I think about it, what great storytelling for this title win. Rollins wins his first title via cash in over Reigns. Reigns loses his first title straight after the match to a cash in. Now Ambrose wins his first title by cashing in on Rollins straight after a match with Reigns.

The triple threat Shield match is easily written with Reigns and Rollins both having legit rematch clauses. 

So they'll probably have Reigns on RAW and Rollins on SmackDown (or the other way round) face each other at Battleground for a number one contender's match to determine who faces Ambrose at SummerSlam. 

Reigns doesn't have a legit claim to a rematch at all... Since he lost the title to Rollins... And then Rollins lost it to Ambrose... Making Seth the former Champion with a claim to a rematch...

As is custom with WWE, a former champion is due a rematch. Reigns, has not had his rematch, therefore has a legit claim to one. 

Decent PPV but it stood out a mile that Ambrose was going to cash in when Rollins won.  The finish of the Cena V Styles match was shit. That match deserved a clean winner.

On a side note during Cena V Styles when one of the ladders fell over near the entrance it looked like one of the guys in the front row said "It's probably Owen's ghost"

Archived