WWE Money In The Bank 2016 Spoilers and Predictions

The Clint

They're not just on Reddit. They're on every wrestling forum, but presently (and pleasantly) they're a lot rarer on here than most. Thanks in large part to Glorious King upsetting them when they get their div out. You're welcome.

That Shield vs Club idea sounds pretty ace, I'm expecting Owens to win the case though.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we're getting a Steph backed Owens vs Shane/Sami down the road for control of something or other with the way they keep building beef between Owens and Shane. If that is the way they're going I don't see KO getting the case.

Kick Off

Apollo Crews V Sheamus

Ziggler V Corbin  (AGAIN)

dudleys vs lucha dragons

that god awful golden truth vs breezedango.

4 matches on the kickoff show, who wants to take a punt on two of those matches being a rematch on raw.

I almost felt ill just reading that list of pre show matches. Such a stagnant graveyard. I'm sure... and with maybe some truth... that the talent have been told for awhile now this aint no Dox Hendrix Free For All and that the pre show means something, is seen across a lot of platforms and ropes people in but still if you have the fucking Dudleys under contract don't cheapen their appearance by putting them on a pre show. Use them well or don't use them at all. 

• Paid Members

if you have the fucking Dudleys under contract don't cheapen their appearance by putting them on a pre show. Use them well or don't use them at all. 

That ship has sailed. There was a very brief window where their status as returning legends could have put some lustre onto The Usos by losing the belts to them or to New Day after the latter had turned babyface, but either of those should have happened by or preferably at WrestleMania. Now, they're just another team who've wrestled everyone else too many times. Except Gallows & Anderson, but since both tandems are heels, that's not happening any time soon.

They wasted the rub the Dudleys could have given, just like they did with the New Age Outlaws losing the belts to the Usos on a Raw, then the Usos not even making the Mania card. For something to matter, they need to project that it matters. The Dudleys don't matter any more.

Watching Bubba against Crews on Main Event in singles made me yearn even more for Bully Ray so he can get his motivation back. Such a waste when they are dying for a serious heel whom can actually make people hate him. He does look like he's a put a bit of that weight back on though since being back on the road with WWE.

I reckon they're biding their time with Bubba until the brand split and then they'll probably turn him into a big heel on Raw or Smackdown.  D-Von will be there just to make the numbers up. 

On a side note I've just checked the repeat showings of MITB on Sky and they've now changed them to every 4 hours. It's still listed as 8e - 11e on the WWE Network but they also had WrestleMania scheduled for 7e-11e even though it ran almost 5 hours.  I think we can expect MITB to run 4 hours tonight and the card looks quite stacked so it looks like they'll need 4 hours.

They should make D-Von into some sort of reverand characrter i reckon, make him play up to that testify saying. Probably work better as a heel as well. Bring in a musclehead from NXT as above to be like a bodyguard of sorts - play it right and that bodyguard could be a big star one day.

As for Bubba, he will be fine on RAW. Always thought Bubba doing a bit of dancing could catch on.

Probably not though, theyll be back togeyher by the end of the year

Archived