WWE Money In The Bank 2016 Spoilers and Predictions

The Clint

Ambrose famously said he would replace Michael Cole with a Fish Tank should he ever win the WWE Championship.

Could he fire CuntJBL out of a cannon into the fucking sun while he's at it.

I'd actually pay to see that. I hate JBL so much. Especially when he says "Oh Wah Wah Wah" about 8 million times per broadcast.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JBL was actually just about bearable at MITB for a change.

Only time I hoped he choked to death at the desk was when he forgot he was a heel and cried about the AJ/Cena finish. Granted I fell asleep about 5 times during the show so probably missed him cunting things up elsewhere.

JBL was actually just about bearable at MITB for a change.

Only time I hoped he choked to death at the desk was when he forgot he was a heel and cried about the AJ/Cena finish. Granted I fell asleep about 5 times during the show so probably missed him cunting things up elsewhere.

He's not forgetting he's a heel. The point is that if JBL, of all people, thinks it's a deplorable act then it really most be super mega hyper heel behaviour.

The only good matchs for me was Cena vs Styles and Rollins vs Reigns. The rest i did find myself fast forwarding.

I had high hopes for the ladder match but didnt seem satisfied. Its like ive seen it all before.

The worst match was corban v Ziggler. Is it me or is Corban just boring? The girls match was awful too. Still don't understand why Dana Brooks is on the show. Their are far more better NXT girls.

Soo happy for Ambrose. The main event was awesome but did kind of predicted it will happen. But thankfully it did, be intresting now to see where the story line will go next. The whole jericho, owens, ambrose and sami zayn feud has been very long winded and dragged out far to long.

Also been noticing that when i saw Ambrose at wwe live in london last year he looked a lot smaller and lost a load of weight. All of a sudden hes beefed up again! like he was in the shield days. I did think to myself then are wwe juicing him up for champ. Just a thought

Heel announcers defend the indefensible. If it was a one off (like Heenan showing sympathy when Sherri attacked Savage at Wrestlemania VII) then I would agree but JBL flip flops all the fucking time.

A heel cheating to win ranks pretty low on the list of shitty things a heel has done.

The only good matchs for me was Cena vs Styles and Rollins vs Reigns. The rest i did find myself fast forwarding.

I had high hopes for the ladder match but didnt seem satisfied. Its like ive seen it all before.

The worst match was corban v Ziggler. Is it me or is Corban just boring? The girls match was awful too. Still don't understand why Dana Brooks is on the show. Their are far more better NXT girls.

Soo happy for Ambrose. The main event was awesome but did kind of predicted it will happen. But thankfully it did, be intresting now to see where the story line will go next. The whole jericho, owens, ambrose and sami zayn feud has been very long winded and dragged out far to long.

Also been noticing that when i saw Ambrose at wwe live in london last year he looked a lot smaller and lost a load of weight. All of a sudden hes beefed up again! like he was in the shield days. I did think to myself then are wwe juicing him up for champ. Just a thought

Will be interesting to see if Corbin is as shit with everyone else as he is with Ziggler. Dolph is fucking awful and Corbin hasn't been much better. Give him Sami Zayn and see if he can do anything with him.

Dana Brooke is there because she has big tits and has muscles.

Dana Brooke is better than most of the other women, all round. Not a big fan of her alliance with Charlotte though.

Corbin probably can't wait for the roster split. His first few months have done him no favours in stamping his mark on the show, this reset is his chance to put that right. Though in all likelihood, he will end up just doing this same feud again but with Cesaro.

Dana's alliance with Charlotte is because Emma is out injured isn't it? Unless they were originally going to go with a trio.

I'm actually happy that Smug Nattie turned heel and always felt that she was miscast as a face. Hope Becky goes over though because she really needs to get some big wins.

Does anyone know why Del Rio got 'cheat' chants??? Is it anything to do with him dating paige??

I saw a pic of them two on Instagram a few weeks back, not like i care about their private lives as im all for the wrestling. but just was curious why the crowd kept chanting cheat.

Does anyone know why Del Rio got 'cheat' chants??? Is it anything to do with him dating paige??

I saw a pic of them two on Instagram a few weeks back, not like i care about their private lives as im all for the wrestling. but just was curious why the crowd kept chanting cheat.

It's "Si" as in "yes" in Spanish.

On that note about Paige, few photos going around of her getting arrested last night for, presumably, fighting with Del Rio. Need to get Sid Owen on the case....

Dana's alliance with Charlotte is because Emma is out injured isn't it? Unless they were originally going to go with a trio.

I'm actually happy that Smug Nattie turned heel and always felt that she was miscast as a face. Hope Becky goes over though because she really needs to get some big wins.

Yeah, it just strikes me as odd that #1 female wrestler Charlotte was shunted into Emma's spot rather than having Dana as a solo act.

I'm chuffed that Natalya is a baddie now as well, definitely suits her more. There aren't many of the women who do come off better as babyfaces though. Bayley and Becky Lynch for sure, probably Alicia Fox as well.

Archived