WWE Money In The Bank 2016 Spoilers and Predictions

The Clint

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Odds on title change on raw?

I hope so. I cannot stand Ambrose.

Why the Ambrose hate? :(

Just not a fan myself. Something doesn't quite feel right about him being WWE Champion. 

But being positive it makes sense for him to win it to tie in with the whole Shield thing, so if its until Summerslam thats fine with me. 

Because he looks like a homeless drug addict.

Lol i think actually was in his early days.

Funny Girls do seem to find him appealing though. I know im called ambrose girl but honestly its just the character i like and yeah hes pretty damn entertaining.

Because he looks like a homeless drug addict.

Lol i think actually was in his early days.

Funny Girls do seem to find him appealing though. I know im called ambrose girl but honestly its just the character i like and yeah hes pretty damn entertaining.

It's just how they typically book people. Get them to a certain level. Then book them into mid card oblivion. Realise they've fucked up. Stick a belt on them thinking the belt will carry them. It just seems like it's too late and now we've got another Jack Swagger as champion.

I don't get the Ambrose thing either to be honest. His offense, especially his punches look garbage. 

Didn't he wrestle a more technical, hold based style in FCW and in The Shield?

Get the impression he's trying to work a more 'Main Event' style and it's not working.

Really good event- though perhaps slightly below the lofty expectations. Had friends over last night so couldn't watch it live, so have been avoiding spoilers- thought I was safe to go on Facebook (believe me, I've tried to lure out closet fans- without success), only to get posts from Ambrose's page in my feed- doh!

Must admit I skipped through all the lower card stuff, but the three main events were fantastic. The mib event wasn't quite as good for me as the ic match at extreme rules, but reigns/Rollins and cena/styles was superb. Nice ending to send the fans home happy!

And I'd totally forgotten about them until I saw raw tonight, but mambo authority meddling. It was a refreshing change to see the wrestling speak for itself, rather than seeing speaking mcmahons.

Also Kevin Owens is superb. His angry 'mine' 'mine' thing cracks me up.

• Paid Members

All of the Shield members held the world title within a couple of minutes which was a brilliant moment. I found the PPV pretty boring and I usually really enjoy them but nothing seemed to gel. It was saved by a decent but not exceptional MITB match and the brilliant Ambrose win I spent the whole show hoping for.

It was an OK show,  just kind of plodding other than the 3 big matches.

MITB: Like's been said a lot it's kind of suffering from over exposure now. What spots are there really left to do? It's hard to tell a story with that many bodies flying around but it was decent enough. Right guy won in hindsight, even though I really wanted Owens to win beforehand. 

AJ / Cena: Cena is just the boss at this sort of match isn't he? Or maybe AJ is? Throw them both together and it's magic. Everything Styles has done post Wrestlemania has been absolute gold. Would love to see this again. However I'd hold off. Have AJ refuse to wrestle Cena again as he has nothing to prove. Either have them drafted to different shows and then do it at Wrestlemania, after a teasing confrontation in the rumble. Or f they're on the same show, have Cena have to go through the other Club members (including Balor).

Main event: Seth hasn't missed a beat has he? And Roman is turning / turned into a great big match worker. Love the idea of the Shield all holding he belt in a five minute period. Assume we're doing a three way at Summerslam. Should be a hell of a lot of fun.

I forgot to mention that the Tag Match felt really out of sync with timing all over the place. Maybe because these haven't faced off much or some inexperience but yeah kind of ruined it for me and felt like some were going to fast and others were waiting for spots within several seconds.

Watched it last night. I was pretty tired, but the undercard absolutely took it out of me. First match had energy and was decent, and then it was dull matches and feuds I had no interest in. Was this a 4 hour show? I'm sure it was longer than usual.

Money In The Bank was pretty fun. AJ vs. Cena didn't do that much for me. I dunno if that's because I was tired. From what I remember, AJ was dominant for the vast majority. Cena didn't look 100% but I guess maybe that was intentional.

The main event was decent enough to watch, though I knew about Ambrose which obviously would have been much better unspoilt. Rollins wrestled completely as a face as Malbranque said - to the point I was expecting some double turn which made the match feel odd to me.

Maybe if I weren't tired and feeling run down I'd have enjoyed it more, but it dragged for me. Maybe if the three biggest matches weren't next to each other and you didn't have so much guff beforehand to deflate me I'd have enjoyed it more.

Archived