WWE Money In The Bank 2016 Spoilers and Predictions

The Clint

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

They definitely have to be babyfaces soon, or Bray at least. But it'd be a shame if they don't have a go with New Day first.

Bray should definitely be fiery southern babyface main eventer. The rest should be in the newly formed Harper Family.

They didn't half-telegraph it with the Ambrose Asylum angle on Monday Night Raw. But the main event was the best match I've seen this year on the main roster.  Not sure what happens at Battleground but the triple threat headlining Summerslam is the way to go.  What better way to usher in the new era than the three pioneers of it going toe to toe to toe! 

WWE have rarely done a bad PPV this year to be fair - but I think this one was saved by the upper card. 

• Paid Members

Yes! Yes! Yes!

The fear of a Seth Rollins title reign was turning my veins to stone when out came by new hero to nip it in the bud.

It seemed obvious that it might happen but so obvious that it made it more unlikely.

Thank you, Dean.

Good show overall. Opening tag was good, Styles/Cena was very good with a sensible heel finish, ladder match was solid and the main event and angle were great.

No idea why the PPV needed another half hour because not one of the other matches needed to be on the show.

Poor Becky, she's the new DDP.

Yes! Yes! Yes!

The fear of a Seth Rollins title reign was turning my veins to stone when out came by new hero to nip it in the bud.

It seemed obvious that it might happen but so obvious that it made it more unlikely.

Thank you, Dean.

Good show overall. Opening tag was good, Styles/Cena was very good with a sensible heel finish, ladder match was solid and the main event and angle were great.

No idea why the PPV needed another half hour because not one of the other matches needed to be on the show.

Poor Becky, she's the new DDP.

??

Only had chance to watch the ladder match and the main event before work. Saw the cash in coming as JBL dropped a "maybe he'll cash in tonight" as soon as Ambrose had grabbed the briefcase which was typical subtle of him. Hopefully they don't blow their load with the Shield triple threat before Summerslam.

• Paid Members

Hopefully they don't blow their load with the Shield triple threat before Summerslam.

I don't think they have much time to balls this up, one PPV between now and then? Seems as though they have the timing just right for the SummerSlam main event. They have 2 months to build this up more. Any more, and we would be sick to death of these three faffing around before SummerSlam. Any less, and it might not be enough to build as much interest. I don't think it's WrestleMania main event worthy yet, so this seems an ideal event to do it.

Archived