Doomed anecdotal megathread #2

Sergio Mendacious

Ā 

Ā 

Is anyone here a glutton when they go to places like McDonalds? I'll mean to just get a Quarter Pounder with Cheese large meal with another double cheeseburger on the side. This normally turns into QP with Cheese as a large meal, an extra large fries and SIX double cheese burgers. Of which I will normally keep 2 or 3 in the fridge and heat up later or the next day. They taste alright if you microwave them for about 30 seconds per burger in that weird wax paper they come in.

Ā 

I'm well going to die by 40, although according to my mate Fitzy I was gonna be dead by 21 and 30 too.

Best thing to have from Maccies is a double cheeseburger, open it up and put a McChicken burger inside it. It's called a McGangbang, and no I didn't name it
The McGangbang here is just a double cheese inside a double cheese.

Shouldnt that just be called a quadruple cheese? I'm sure it's way nicer with a McChicken sandwich inside, would totally reccomend.

Ā 

Avoid trying to invent new combinations though because you'll probably end up having a shit time. I once tried a Chicken Premier inside a Big Tasty and it was fucking awful. Struggled to get through it and was covered in greasy meat sweat

• Paid Members

American shitters. Absolute fucking disgrace. I've just got back and can't wait to lay a mighty cable without the imminent risk of dropping my cock in the rosewater or causing Bikini Atoll to blast out of the bowl and soak my arse.

Ā 

There is no need for the water to be so high. I've been on almost nothing but red meat and beer for ten days and there is nothing more depressing than accidentally glancing down and seeing enormous turds rolling around the bowl like excremental Sperm Whales caught in a particularly belligerent riptide.

Edited by Gus Mears

• Paid Members

It was the same in Asia. I don't understand why the water was so high. I'd be taking great pains to make sure my dick didn't touch my turds.

Ā 

Also, no toilet roll allowed down the toilet? So I gotta wipe my ass then put it in a bag and leave it in the bin until someone comes and cleans the room? Nah, fuck that, I flushed it down every time.