Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Well it's up to the paid members - the ones who got this forum made. And tiger_rick already said no.

 

And I agree. Boxing is not MMA.

Edited by herbie747
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

It doesn't really make much of a difference either way. I'm happy for it to stay where it is if that's what people want.

Edited by Egg Shen
Posted (edited)

Put your hands in your pockets you chumps!

The fuck am I paying for access to another forum to speak to a bunch of pricks I pretend to like. Even if it does equate to about 0.000000002p a day.

Edited by seanz25
  • Paid Members
Posted

It's more to do with the fact that I've spent over half my life on this board. A fiver towards that is no big deal compared to what I've gotten of of it.

Posted

It's more to do with the fact that I've spent over half my life on this board. A fiver towards that is no big deal compared to what I've gotten of of it.

Your part of the system man :p

Posted

The fuck am I paying for access to another forum to speak to a bunch of pricks I pretend to like. Even if it does equate to about 0.000000002p a day.

 

Exactly! We get to speak to pricks that we sometimes like for fuck all in here now!  :p

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

In all honesty, I've never been into the paid member forum. Nothing against the fine chaps...or pricks you fellas refer as haha, but I can barely muster anything of worth reading for anyone in a subject I enjoy, let alone random shit in a different forum.

 

I simply gave a fiver because this forum doesn't run on fucking sliced bread. There's people behind it who have to give up their time to make sure us cunts are able to talk complete bollocks about MMA.

It was the least I could do really. 

Edited by lambyUK
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

In all honesty, I've never been into the paid member forum. Nothing against the fine chaps...or pricks you fellas refer as haha, but I can barely muster anything of worth reading for anyone in a subject I enjoy, let alone random shit in a different forum.

 

I simply gave a fiver because this forum doesn't run on fucking sliced bread. There's people behind it who have to give up their time to make sure us cunts are able to talk complete bollocks about MMA.

It was the least I could do really.

Absolutely. I think I've posted in Paid twice in 5 years. It's to do with me giving back for being me entertained all these years. UKFF is always my first port of call when online. Edited by Silky Kisser
  • Paid Members
Posted

The forum would have to be renamed combat sports forum.

Are you quite sure, sir? It will mean...changing the bulb!

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

The mega threads need to die. If there is a big news story, it should be a thread of its own. Seems a shame that the Conor McGreggor story, that is probably one of the biggest stories of the year, is hidden away in a 2 billion page thread. By Don Frye thread was to get the ball rolling, in that if there's someone anyone just fancies talking about you should feel free to do so. This forum should be like the wrestling one.

 

I hope this is a place where someone just randomly posts a picture of Tank Abbot and asks "if you were gay ..." etc. Hope the MMA forum is a happening place. I'm sure Wandshogun has a load of ideas to get discussion going.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay
Posted

Just to echo what Supes said, this place is awesome for MMA chat and opinion.  It's fair to say the regular contributors are the reason I've got back into MMA recently.  Keep on keeping on, fellas.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...