Welcome to the MMA Forum

Moo

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

Butch - can we move Page 1029 (from this post onwards), of the "The new MMA general news, events and thoughts thread" into a new thread titled "McGregor retires?"

Done: https://ukff.com/topic/137226-mcgregor-mcretires/

Legend - thanks Moo.

How do I donate towards the hosting?

• Paid Members

Done. Didn't even know about the paid members forum to be honest.

You know what would be great now ... if a mod could get rid of the stupid capitilisation in my forum name for me. PLEASE! "Chunk" would be spot on.

Do you think anyone would be willing to write a pinned thread on which promotions are on which channels and those more knowledgeable perhaps a somewhat regularly updated landscape/headlines?

Every time I watch MMA I love it. However, the opportunities seem somewhat few and far between. A one stop shop would be amazing! Though I concede it is asking a whole lot from people.

Do you think anyone would be willing to write a pinned thread on which promotions are on which channels and those more knowledgeable perhaps a somewhat regularly updated landscape/headlines?

Every time I watch MMA I love it. However, the opportunities seem somewhat few and far between. A one stop shop would be amazing! Though I concede it is asking a whole lot from people.

I could probably write the first one up, I'd be shit at keeping it updated though. Can an Admin @Moo allow the likes of a few specific users such as Wand/Ebb/David/Jim to edit one specific post if we went that route? Idk.

Apologies if your a regular poster here and I missed you on that list btw. 

Edited by seanz25