Paid Members herbie747 Posted April 21, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 21, 2016 Butch - can we move Page 1029 (from this post onwards), of the "The new MMA general news, events and thoughts thread" into a new thread titled "McGregor retires?" Quote
Ross18 Posted April 21, 2016 Posted April 21, 2016 Love this idea. My interest in wrestling is pretty much gone at this point and only come here to see the MMA chat. Hopefully get more involved in here too. Quote
Admin Moo Posted April 21, 2016 Author Admin Posted April 21, 2016 Butch - can we move Page 1029 (from this post onwards), of the "The new MMA general news, events and thoughts thread" into a new thread titled "McGregor retires?" Done: https://ukff.com/topic/137226-mcgregor-mcretires/ Quote
Paid Members herbie747 Posted April 21, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 21, 2016 Butch - can we move Page 1029 (from this post onwards), of the "The new MMA general news, events and thoughts thread" into a new thread titled "McGregor retires?" Done: https://ukff.com/topic/137226-mcgregor-mcretires/ Legend - thanks Moo. How do I donate towards the hosting? Quote
Admin Moo Posted April 21, 2016 Author Admin Posted April 21, 2016 http://donate.ukff.com for the PayPal link if you're feeling generous... it is appreciated Quote
Paid Members herbie747 Posted April 21, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 21, 2016 http://donate.ukff.com for the PayPal link if you're feeling generous... it is appreciated Done - thanks Moo. Quote
Paid Members Egg Shen Posted April 22, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 22, 2016 Its about time i coughed up, ive been here long enough. Quote
Paid Members waters44 Posted April 22, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 22, 2016 Yep same - over 10 years now Quote
Paid Members Chunk Posted April 22, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 22, 2016 Done. Didn't even know about the paid members forum to be honest. You know what would be great now ... if a mod could get rid of the stupid capitilisation in my forum name for me. PLEASE! "Chunk" would be spot on. Quote
Paid Members John Matrix Posted April 22, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 22, 2016 The 'MMA Fights recreated in MS Paint' thread is gonna be fucking amazing. Bollocks. Literally last week I deleted my MSPaint recreation of "A FRONT KICK TO THE FACE!" knew that'd come in handy again at some point. Quote
Shane O' Mac Version 2 Posted April 22, 2016 Posted April 22, 2016 This is a great way to get me back on board. Some of the best MMA discussion is here on the UKFF, but I didn't want to deal with the rest of the shit on here. Loving the new forum! Quote
Paid Members herbie747 Posted April 22, 2016 Paid Members Posted April 22, 2016 Some of the best MMA discussion is here on the UKFF Bigtime - I wouldn't even dream of going anywhere else. Tried it and wanted to kill myself. Quote
L_E_T_H_A_L Posted April 24, 2016 Posted April 24, 2016 Hooray! Finally a reason to log in again. Quote
Powerful_Fox Posted April 25, 2016 Posted April 25, 2016 Do you think anyone would be willing to write a pinned thread on which promotions are on which channels and those more knowledgeable perhaps a somewhat regularly updated landscape/headlines? Every time I watch MMA I love it. However, the opportunities seem somewhat few and far between. A one stop shop would be amazing! Though I concede it is asking a whole lot from people. Quote
seanz25 Posted April 25, 2016 Posted April 25, 2016 (edited) Do you think anyone would be willing to write a pinned thread on which promotions are on which channels and those more knowledgeable perhaps a somewhat regularly updated landscape/headlines? Every time I watch MMA I love it. However, the opportunities seem somewhat few and far between. A one stop shop would be amazing! Though I concede it is asking a whole lot from people. I could probably write the first one up, I'd be shit at keeping it updated though. Can an Admin @Moo allow the likes of a few specific users such as Wand/Ebb/David/Jim to edit one specific post if we went that route? Idk. Apologies if your a regular poster here and I missed you on that list btw. Edited April 25, 2016 by seanz25 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.