Sign in to follow this  
TildeGuy~!

WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

9 hours ago, The King Of Swing said:

Bioware have always been shit at romance.

Same, i should probably apply for a job 

Resogun is free on PSN at the moment. It's a fun retro style shooter. I know it was a launch title, but it's still fun. 

2 hours ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Resogun is free on PSN at the moment. It's a fun retro style shooter. I know it was a launch title, but it's still fun. 

Just checked, it’s £3.99

26 minutes ago, TildeGuy~! said:

Just checked, it’s £3.99

I had a look on the store in the deals section and it said it was free. Strange. Maybe it's changed. I own it anyway but if that's the case it usually says "owned". My mistake if it isn't. 

EDIT: Nope, there it is. 

Screenshot_20200603_143332_com.scee.psxandroid.jpg

Edited by jazzygeofferz

Just checked again on the console and the website and still showing up as £3.99.

Weird

It is odd. It's also odd that I already own it, but it still gives me that offer. Unless it's to try and get me to grab the PS3/Vita version as well, but I wasn't logged in on the page when I did that search. 

Resogun was the very first PS+ game on the ps4, I think, that might be why you own it. Its a great game though, well worth four quid of anyone's cash. 

I didn't have a PS4 at that time though. I bought it for a quid in a sale. Very strange. 

When I first played Fallout 4 about 4 odd years ago, I remember losing my dog during one of the missions after I gave it a command to stay where it was to keep it out of the way of a big gun fight. By the time the mission ended, I forgot where he was (somewhere in a huge factory). I kept looking for him but never found him. Assumed he had been killed. A little upsetting because he was quite handy to keep around, and because, well, it's a dog. 

I started playing again a few weeks ago, but carried on from my last save point because I couldnt be bothered having to perk up all over again. Just finished a mission in a small town that had a big factory. Went inside to have a look around and see what I could find. It was a big place and it took me a while to get around it. Found a side door that lead to a basement, turned a corner and then... 

Woof. 

Just sitting there, obediently waiting for me. 

I actually got a bit choked up. 

1 hour ago, Steve Justice said:

When I first played Fallout 4 about 4 odd years ago, I remember losing my dog during one of the missions after I gave it a command to stay where it was to keep it out of the way of a big gun fight. By the time the mission ended, I forgot where he was (somewhere in a huge factory). I kept looking for him but never found him. Assumed he had been killed. A little upsetting because he was quite handy to keep around, and because, well, it's a dog. 

I started playing again a few weeks ago, but carried on from my last save point because I couldnt be bothered having to perk up all over again. Just finished a mission in a small town that had a big factory. Went inside to have a look around and see what I could find. It was a big place and it took me a while to get around it. Found a side door that lead to a basement, turned a corner and then... 

Woof. 

Just sitting there, obediently waiting for me. 

I actually got a bit choked up. 

He's a good boy. 

@Steve Justice and then Preston Garvey kills the mood by telling you a settlement needs your help, the lazy prick.

Years ago when I spent hooooouuuurs designing my own vault with the Vault-Tec add-on, I stationed all of my companions there. Preston was reduced to guard duty to make sure no Super Mutants would invade. I essentially turned him into a turret. Good, fuck him. 

20170926_212654.thumb.jpg.c61887cac31234cbc6d2aeb28f9f3990.jpg

That's actually why I gave up on Fallout in the end, it became too much of a hassle trying to navigate the dog through everything and keep him alive, and there was no fucking way I was leaving him behind.

As with most rpgs, the early parts of the Fallout games are the best where you've got a cool coat, a pistol and a dog.  By the time you're stomping around in power armour the magic has gone.  That's why the RDR games are so much better - no matter how far through you get, and no matter what clobber you've accumulated, you're still a cool as fuck lone wolf gunman.

Edited by Loki

On 6/2/2020 at 9:25 PM, The King Of Swing said:

Bioware have always been shit at romance.

On the contrary: I played Mass Effect 2 and 3 back to back and I was going through a really, really tough time in my personal life. Mass Effect was basically the only good thing I had going on during this period and I got far too invested in my Mass Effect romance. My Shepard's lesbian romance with a blue alien woman basically consumed my life.

liara_tsoni.jpg

Liara T'soni. What we had together was beautiful. 

Mrs JB is playing the HD tartup of Ni no Kuni (makes a change from Lego games I suppose) on the PS4 Pro and it looks seriously gorgeous.  She's delighted as our PS3 has long been in the great WEE bin in the sky.  £16 in the PlayStation Store sale and you can even find cheap wallet top ups at ShopTo if you want to get your Ghibli on.