WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

Doing some streaming myself, but I don't think the mic on my headset is working as I've got anold XBox One,  and I guess the headphone jack on the cntroller is just for headphones. I'll have a try at being bad at Street Fighter another night.

https://www.twitch.tv/jazzygeofferz

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, gmoney said:

I've bought a 3DS on a whim. Aside from Mario and Zelda, what are some good games? 

Old DS games.

Honestly, the games overall (Mario and Zelda aside) don't come close to matching the old DS titles. My son liked Lego City.

The free augmented reality & 3D mini games that came with it were really impressive, but in typical Nintendo fashion they failed to make the most out of a decent little bit of innovation. 

• Paid Members

Try to get hold of the Sega Ages collection. They're nice ports of some classic Megadrive/Sega arcade games with a little 3D added that's a really nice touch. WarioWare Gold, as well as WaroWare Touched. GTA Chinatown Wars

• Paid Members
On 6/8/2020 at 9:59 AM, BomberPat said:

Started on Red Dead 2 yesterday, being years behind everyone else as I am. It's bloody slow starting, and I can't see myself being able to remember all the controls.

You will, and I can't stress this enough, accidentally fire your gun and make enemies with everyone/fail and void quests/be killed because the controls are so needlessly complex. Save often!

• Paid Members
Just now, Accident Prone said:

You will, and I can't stress this enough, accidentally fire your gun and make enemies with everyone/fail and void quests/be killed because the controls are so needlessly complex. Save often!

The only gaming Twitch stream I've ever watched was Nate Crowley playing Red Dead 2, and it seemed like accidentally shooting people, or sending his horse running down a cliff, was a regular occurrence. 

The 3DS has the best selection of RPGs since the PS1. Bravely Default, Etrian Odyssey, Fire Emblem and Shin Megami Tensai all have multiple great games in there series'. A great remake of Dragon Quest 8, a weird Persona game called Persona Q which has that universe with the gameplay of Etrian Odyssey.

There's also a couple of new Phoenix Wrights and my personal fav game on the console, Virtues Last Reward. But yeah, they're all very Japanese and slower paced, the console's not too great if you want action.

Edited by Merzbow

• Paid Members
36 minutes ago, BomberPat said:

The only gaming Twitch stream I've ever watched was Nate Crowley playing Red Dead 2, and it seemed like accidentally shooting people, or sending his horse running down a cliff, was a regular occurrence. 

Yep, pretty much my same experience with the game. It won't sully the games's excellent story and cinematic scope though.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, gmoney said:

Which ones? 

42 All-time Classics

Chinatown Wars

Wario Ware

Picross

Rhythm Paradise

Geometry Wars

Puzzle Leage DS

Plus all the Mario ones. The Zelda games for the original DS were shite.

Others will come to me I'm sure!

On 6/8/2020 at 11:29 PM, gmoney said:

I've bought a 3DS on a whim. Aside from Mario and Zelda, what are some good games? 

• Fire Emblem: Awakening
  • The World Ends With You
  • Ghost Trick
  • Ace Attorney series (regularly in eshop sales)
  • Professor Layton series
  • Animal Crossing: New Leaf (if you're not currently playing New Horizons).

• Paid Members

Sorry i couldn't find a PlayStation thread..

Anybody ever had problems with the ps4 not connection to the WiFi because it's weak? My nephew is in the next room using internet to play on his ps4 as i type.

Is this some sort of "PS4 is done" sign?