WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, johnnyboy said:

The included drive is going to get <10 AAA games on it.  Returns are going to be fun when people have tried to self install m.2 form factor nvme drives!

What does any of this mean? 

I'm not really a tech specs guy.

Robot Mark Cerny did say they hoped to have external drives on the market around launch but basically said you’d need a yet to be manufactured bespoke drive didn’t he? I’d go with the digital option if they threw in another 1tb but that’s not on the cards is it?

Is there anything decent for Mac that I can download from Steam? Looking for a theme park kind of game or something like theme hospital.

Doesn't appear to be much good games on there. I know Mac's aren't for games but as someone who has football manager I thought there would be more out there (maybe there is?)

11 minutes ago, Briefcase said:

Is there anything decent for Mac that I can download from Steam? Looking for a theme park kind of game or something like theme hospital.

Doesn't appear to be much good games on there. I know Mac's aren't for games but as someone who has football manager I thought there would be more out there (maybe there is?)

https://store.steampowered.com/app/453090/Parkitect/

It could be a bit pricey for what's essentially a Rollercoaster Tycoon clone but it does it so damn well.

Edited by Merzbow

41 minutes ago, Briefcase said:

Your best bet is getting a real computer.

• Paid Members

Planet Coaster is really good if you liked Rollercoaster Tycoon before it went to shit.

Jurassic Park Evolution is made by the same lot and it also fun (and quite cheap), but without the longevity of Planet Coaster.

Edited by PunkStep
How's ya father