WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

I've been thinking about upgrading to one, although I've been told its 4K only, (requiring a 4k tv etc), Is that right?

No, it will support 4k bluray and streaming if you have a suitable telly. If you've got a regular HD telly you can do all that, just not in 4k.

Also, it's probably worth noting that the 4k is not for gaming.

No thats fine, it anything the space it saves and it being brand new are a plus for me. No worries, I'll look into it. Somebody had said it requires a specific connection, but I presume that's for the 4K end of it? (Like it still has a standard HDMI port?)

• Paid Members

Has anyone picked up the new Call of Duty yet? Im getting it later so just wondered what the general consensus was. Ive heard pretty good things although some people seem to be a bit put off with where the story in COD is going. Nevertheless the franchise has got the best FPS gameplay bar none, so i'll be happy regardless of the story.

• Paid Members

Has anyone picked up the new Call of Duty yet? Im getting it later so just wondered what the general consensus was. Ive heard pretty good things although some people seem to be a bit put off with where the story in COD is going. Nevertheless the franchise has got the best FPS gameplay bar none, so i'll be happy regardless of the story.

I've got it but haven't got round to Infinite Warfare yet. The Modern Warfare remaster is amazing, though, campaign and multiplayer. Definitely get the version that comes with both. Simply Games are doing it for £50.

• Paid Members

Got an Xbox One and got Farcry Primal. However, EA Access is looking like my kind of thing!

I bought FarCry Primal yesterday- £14 deluxe edition (£12 for the standard) as part of the Xbox Live black Friday sales (fuck off with the 'event' term) week.

With EA Access do you get to play all the games in its vault for as long as you are subscribed at no additional cost? That seems absolutely bargainous.

You also have access to a 6 hour full trial of any game not in the vault, and access to it (and also to the full game if you buy it digitally) a week before retail release. It's ridiculously good value.

• Paid Members

I'm surprised more developers haven't done something similar, after all this is the subscription era. We pay subs for unlimited viewing of tv/movies via Netflix or Prime, music via Spotify and the other (shit) ones and wrestling via the WWE network. I wonder how EA Access has worked out for them financially? If it's doing well, might be something for the developers to think about.

Oh also, I noticed NBA 2K17 yesterday on my 'ready to install' list on my Xbox. I definitely haven't bought it and it's not Games For Gold. Anyone else had this?