WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 2.0

TildeGuy~!

Resisting the urge to pick up Majora's Mask today. Never played it first time around, anyone have any memories of it?

I remember wanting that game so badly when I was a wee kid. Eventually when I got a GameCube it came as part of the Legend of Zelda Collection they did with a few games on one disc. I enjoyed it, but for me I much prefer Ocarina of Time.

Edit: To avoid double posting. I've just bought GTA V and Far Cry 4 for the PS4. It's going to be a productive reading week...

Edited by sammorgz

• 1 month later...

I've just started playing Wolfenstein The New Order, I'm only about 5 hours or so into it but it's great fun so far. It's rare that I actually follow a story in a video game these days. I tend to zone out during long cut scenes and just want to get back to playing so it's good that this game has a simple story that even I can follow. 

I really like the stealth aspects to it, having to kill the commanding officers before they know you're around so they can't call for reinforcements. I restarted one section over and over yesterday, not because I died but because I was spotted and wanted to take everyone out with stealth kills. 

It's also a nice change to play a FPS where you aren't following someone to check point after check point. Being by yourself makes you feel like a one man army and it's awesome to duel wield assault rifles. 

Funnily enough I've had the game since I bought the ps4 a year ago and just assumed it wouldn't be my type of game since most FPS games these days aren't my thing but it's so good that I tell myself that I'll finish when I get to the next section but then keep on playing until the next one...

The stand alone DLC gets released next month too. 

ha that sounds great!  :thumbsup:

I'm just at the prison at the moment and have mostly been using the silenced pistol and the shot gun. I like the perk system too, having to complete a certain number of tasks in order to unlock something makes it so much more rewarding than just arbitrarily getting a certain number of XP points and spending them in an upgrade store. Love all the hidden items and secret areas as well. 

So far it's the most enjoyable FPS I've played since Crysis 2. 

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

Any Clash of Clans player on here?

Yes, but I've only been playing it for a month or so. Very late to the party. Trying to upgrade my town hall to level 7 is a bastard, because I keep getting raided so reaching the 750 elixir mark is ridiculously hard.

• Paid Members

Not a regular to this thread so I'm not sure if it's been mentioned but Duke Nukem 3D is only £2.40 on the PSN store.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm too busy playing The Witcher 3, it's making Skyrim look like some mobile phone game with it's enormous scope. One thing it has over most big fantasy RPGs is top notch writing, even the smallest sidequest has me in awe at times.