Jump to content

Please Post More  

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Awards Moderator
Posted

LAST YEAR'S WINNER: This was not a category last year, but 2013's winner was JLM

 

 

 

Who doesn't post as much anymore that you wish posted more? Whose presence do you currently miss most from this forum?

Posted

Thanks for the nom. I had the worst time recently but just like Alan Partridge, I'm Bouncing Back. I voted for Bifkin because I'm queer for him.

Posted

 I had the worst time recently but just like Alan Partridge, I'm Bouncing Back. 

 

There's no finer place than a professional wrestling message board to start feeling better about yourself.

  • Moderators
Posted

I would have voted for Bifkin, but

 

All his friends are gay,

And his family's gay,

And his fucking Lodger,

He made her fucking gay.

I would even guess,

That he'd one day get AIDS.

But he must already have it,

So he's got double AIDS.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I voted Devon. At least Houchen and Bifkin are still around even if they don't post as much as we'd like. Haven't seen Devon post at all for fucking ages. Him and ShortOrderCook have been the most noticeable absences from the forum over the last year or so for me.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...