Worst Wrestler of the Year 2015

HarmonicGenerator

Worst Wrestler of the Year 2015  

144 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

I like Carmella and Dana Brooke, and Eva Marie for that matter. I'd have voted for Solomon Crowe if he hadn't been released, but since I don't have to put up with him any more I've gone with Kane. Used properly I still think he's got some value but we had to watch him far too much in 2015.

what was so bad about Alicia Fox? If Paige was in this poll we could have had some hilarious fall-out if papa found out

voted Kane anyway. at least when he was boring a decade ago he still looked decent. his outfits are shit now. can't do anything with him bar a retirement match. stick him next to Taker and he only gets over by doing the same thing as Taker at the same time. Might as well have Sandow being Taker's stunt double. stealing a living at this point.

Edited by sj5522

• Moderators

Show vs Reigns was 2015, wasn't it? If it was everyone who voted for the Big Show needs to have a word with themselves. He can still pull a fine performance out when motivated and has this year. Now, Kane on the other hand...

• Paid Members

I'm going with Kane. Eva Marie is shit, but you rarely see her wrestle. Kane's all over the shop. He even turned up to steal the thunder in Sting's last match for fucks sake. The bloke is a fucking nightmare. At least Eva Marie knows her role in life and says out of Sting's matches.

Kane made me actually stop watching wrestling for ages. Nobody had that ability. The Dungeon of Doom didnt even do that to me. I watched TNA's barbed wire Christmas Tree match with a half smile. Kane made me stop watching. Kane must win this.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay