Ring jackets.

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Worst I mentioned a little while ago. Bam Bam's babyface monstrosity with built in shitty pyro.

bambam_display_image_zpsree9bryy.jpg

Wrestling promoters cant literally cut your cock and balls off. But this is as close to it as you can get without using a blade. This man is 6'5" and has a tattooed head. You'd think it would be impossible to not make him look frightening. But they amazingly found a way.

Bam Bam's ECW run and his initial fortnight in WCW showed how great Bigelow could be as a headliner. Strange how WWF dropped the ball with him. Imagine the business they could have done if they'd protected him and they brought Vader in? Vader vs Bam Bam could have been class.

• Paid Members

I agree that Misawa looked anything but cool, especially by the 2000's. Thought it was great that he had his own recognisable colour in green. But christ, he looked like a bowling ball with trousers on when he started to pack on the pounds. It seemed like every year his tights would go half an inch up his his stomach to try and hide his increasingly protruding gut. His jackets may have been cool on their own, but almost anything would look bad when you wear trousers like a GCSE IT teacher.

ryback-ready.jpg

Anyone know when this is from? Has a bit of a Goldberg vibe...naturally I guess. I instantly want him to become a top guy now because of this.

_MG_0677.jpg

Always loved Storm, well until the Revolution made him shit, but I hated his long trench coat thing...Roode on the other hand...stud.

Archived