LPW Nemesis - A real treat (Mention UKFF at the door for free entry)

LPW

FUCK ALL OF YOU, FUCK YOU RICK AS YOUR NOTHING BUT A BULLSHIT LIER, NOTHING YOU PROMOTE ON HERE IS TRUE YOUR ALL FULL OF SHIT AND I REALLY HOPE YOU LEARN TO GROW UP AND GET YOURSELFS LIFES AS CLEARLY YOU DONT HAVE ONE AS YOUR TOO BUSY BULLYING PEOPLE.

FUCK ALL OF YOU, FUCK YOU RICK AS YOUR NOTHING BUT A BULLSHIT LIER, NOTHING YOU PROMOTE ON HERE IS TRUE YOUR ALL FULL OF SHIT AND I REALLY HOPE YOU LEARN TO GROW UP AND GET YOURSELFS LIFES AS CLEARLY YOU DONT HAVE ONE AS YOUR TOO BUSY BULLYING PEOPLE.

That ain't gonna happen. This thread has turned from a professional one to a hate crime one. I am not willing to lose money on a bunch of people who think its ok to bully people out of things they love to do. I have said free tickets. I will only send tickets to people NOTHING ELSE

1. This thread was never professional

2. Just because you love doing doesn't mean A) you should or B) that you're any good at it.

and also, Will somebody from LPW please answer Houchen!

Edited by Mr.E

Professionalism 101. Capital letters and abusive language is a very welcoming advertisement for a family friendly wrestling show

He said he'd close it if you gave all of UKFF free tickets, you haven't done that so he hasn't lied.

Police asked me if I had any updates today, I've sent them a copy of the threats you made to everyone. Back to jail for you I reckon.