LPW Nemesis - A real treat (Mention UKFF at the door for free entry)

LPW

Well the show will still be on even if u reported me or not. IF you really want to come to the show information will be on the LPW facebook page and I will only update on their from now on.

GOODBYE

Well the show will still be on even if u reported me or not. IF you really want to come to the show information will be on the LPW facebook page and I will only update on their from now on.

GOODBYE

I don't gave Facebook so can you answer my question, are both shows still on?

Also just seen the poster for your October show, that looked awesome. Was that one free as well? Cheers

• Paid Members

IF you really want to come to the show information will be on the LPW facebook page and I will only update on their from now on.

On their.... what?

Prince you are right it did work winding me up. There people would not understand the word professional if it him them in the face, I tried to be nice but the carried on to the point where they pissed me off. I really should not of let them get to me and when or I should say IF the police do come knocking I will direct them to this thread to show them what really has happened as I have already reported it to the police and they have seen it for themselves.

NOW GOODBYE