The Brain of the UKFF - The Grand Final

Glenryck Pilchards

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Objection, your honour!

Excuse me?

You just seem to possess a fuckload of general knowledge, that's all.

That uncheatable quiz was a right fucker, but I'll take 22.  I did particularly well with the Kurt Angle one, only missing SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read
Steve Blackman and fucking SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read
Santa Clause.  The Only Connections one will throw me, I think.

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read
shut cunt and SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read
wanky face why do SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read
spoilers show up like this?

• Paid Members

Ballsed the Pizzeria one, took me a minute to work out what I was doing then started to get in to the swing of it but got a little too cocky and started steaming ahead, misread one of the clues and fucked it up. If you haven't done it already, take your time reading the clues.

Not too happy with my score for the US cities either but we'll see.

• Paid Members

Took my time reading the clues (including after I fucked it up and decided to do it again for fun to see if I was just that dumb) and it still went as bad.

I'm pretty much going home I reckon, no way I'm going to make it out alive after the dots and the pizza. I still can't work out where I went wrong with it either. I'm totally blaming my Aspergers for my lack of common sense, because I was super confident until I did those two.

Completely fucked up on the pizza on, dropped my iPad and pressed a button before I even started. Never mind though, not sure I would have done much better anyway. Not great on two of the others either.

pizza one, I didn't even get what was doing and got two answers and then whoomph death didnt even press a button as was spelling 'on'..  twat

Never mind, enjoyed Kurt, forgot one opponent, bah

as for cities was alreet and was doing ney bad at only connect

Worried this week

Survived again by the skin of my teeth, I am leading a very charmed life! I would like to call foul on the Kurt Angle quiz as I lost six points as I didn't get the format for a very prominent former champ correct, grrrrrr!

My charmed life has just expired methinks.

Archived