WrestleMania XXXI Discussion thread *SPOILERS*

IANdrewDiceClay

I think people would want to see Lesnar vs Batista, I would anyway.

I'd wank myself dry.

Holy shit, I didn't even contemplate that match for some stupid reason.

Hopefully Batista's filming schedule works out perfectly for that to happen. As that is the only match I now want to see.

Just imagine a card with Lesnar vs Batista & Triple H vs The Rock, add in Taker's final match and whatever Cena is upto.

I have been to Dallas and loved the shit out of that place, so I would definitely consider making that trip.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I love Big Dave but I'm not feeling that one. Despite his film successes I don't think the reaction to him would be all that different to last time, because of the type of fans that were booing him and if he was to come back as a heel I'd far sooner see him bully Daniel Bryan or be the strong heel that Roman Reigns could do with squaring off with.

• Paid Members

I dont think enough people want to see Batista back to have him wrestle Brock. Last year did loads of damage to him as a wrestling star, and now he's a big film star. Its this odd balance where fans think he's to shit for wrestling, but in reality he's doing way to good to be tearing his muscles in his back again. I dont know how he'd every be brought back. And fuck them anyway. I hope he never does come back in a way. I hope he becomes an ever bigger superstar than he is now.

Wasn't last year for specific reasons though? I thought he was always loved every time he showed his face, besides last year due to the fans attachment to Bryan.

I don't think if he came back again he would be booed? Especially after how great he look in Guardians and will look in the new Bond film. Though I never know what most fans think.

But like Ian said, it's probably a mute point anyway. The guy is doing awesome in Hollywood and it's great to see. Why ruin that with a chance of getting injured.

I would probably pay to see Brock destroy Batista. I know fans would boo but Lesnar would be well over with the fans and seeing him bitch slap big dave would be brilliant. Shame Batista wouldn't settle for that though.

To be honest I would be quite happy to see Brock destroy everyone for the next three years with or without the title. Could probably be the nearest thing the WWE could ever get to Goldbergs streak and you know with Brock he is a legit monster. I would even have him start as number one in the rumble and eliminate every single superstar to win the thing, yeah people would shit all over it but this is BROCK LESNAR we are talking about here. 

• Paid Members
Just imagine a card with Lesnar vs Batista & Triple H vs The Rock, add in Taker's final match and whatever Cena is upto.

I do not want these to be mutually exclusive. I was utterly convinced that Mania XXX was when they were going to pull the trigger on Cena/Undertaker and even though it makes no sense, I still haven't given up on them having that one match which they've not had since Cena became a true, genuine main event star.

Agree, but I think we're on the same wavelength in thinking the intrigue of Cena/Taker is somewhat lost now the streak is done. I think that match would have really worked at 30 because people would have been able to suspend their disbelief that Cena would be given the Streak. Now, its still a big match I'd like to see, but the edge of your seat excitement is reduced so much, which is a real shame. Major missed opportunity.

• Paid Members

To be fair your all a bunch of moaning cunts...I hate this...and I hate that. Your all fat. Your all fucking virgins...you all live with your mum.....get a job you bunch of fucking hippies....and for god sake be like me and have lots of sex. Yep bunch of cunts the lot of you....suck my dick you fucking "sit on your laptop with your pants round your ankles" fap fap fap

special praise to Air Raid....you is a proper cunt...yo Freebird my white crew!!! You gets me one time...

Brap Brap!!!

The only way the Cena/Taker match could work on a similar vein now would be if Taker announced his retirement and his last match would be at WM32 in his home state of Texas. Everyone will want Taker to win his last match and Cena wanting to spoil the party would get that edge of the seat feeling back. Although everyone will think, there's no way Taker will lose his retirement match, there's always that seed of doubt there that's it's Super Cena and he'll be put over.

None of this "if you lose you retire" shit though.

• Paid Members

To be fair your all a bunch of moaning cunts...I hate this...and I hate that. Your all fat. Your all fucking virgins...you all live with your mum.....get a job you bunch of fucking hippies....and for god sake be like me and have lots of sex. Yep bunch of cunts the lot of you....suck my dick you fucking "sit on your laptop with your pants round your ankles" fap fap fap

special praise to Air Raid....you is a proper cunt...yo Freebird my white crew!!! You gets me one time...

Brap Brap!!!

Live video of Sebby typing this: https://youtu.be/rUY8HysBzsE?t=93

Archived