WrestleMania XXXI Discussion thread *SPOILERS*

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

So much disrespect for LL on here. The man's a hiphop legend.

Maybe that's part of the problem? We're wrestling fans! We like Drowning Pool and Nickelback! Grrrrrr!

Now I want to see Roman do a Ladies Love Cool Reigns gimmick.

Oh no. Don't you be dangling the carrot of a Reigns musical tie-in and NOT give me Purple Reigns. That's not on.

A tiny detail, but could possibly point to a touch of long term planning, which has seemed to be lacking with this whole Wrestlemania build:

Just watching Summerslam 2014, and after Wyatt beat Jericho, he cut a promo and yelled, "Find me!" at the end, the same phrase he's been using for these Undertaker promos. Also, JBL referred to him as "demonic", but I think that's stretching it a little to link to Taker. Interesting though to think that the idea for Wyatt vs Undertaker could have potentially been there in August.

I don't know where we're at as far as Raw spoilers, but I feel like the Wrestlemania hype is righting itself, set to peak at the right time. The segments for Lesnar vs. Reigns and HHH vs. Sting were top notch. Orton vs. Rollins is also getting a nice bit of shine as the top full timer's feud after a shaky bit there after Fast Lane. I'm looking forward to seeing it all come together on the go-home Raw, finally starting to feel like Wrestlemania season.

Inoticed that two watching summerslam (the find me) came' here to mention it then saw about Wrestling isn't Wrestling and watched that with another beer and forgot about posting it. I feel like I should watch all Wyatts PPV matches since then to see if it crops up again.

As for song titles - I'm only happy when it's Reigns....

• Paid Members

Working real hard to retcon some long-term build out of a two-word phrase that was used by sheer coincidence over 6 months ago, lads. I'm sorry, but you're clutching at straws.

So much disrespect for LL on here. The man's a hiphop legend.

Must be a massive Daniel Bryan fan, even called one of his albums GOAT.

Anyone else read his book? It's hilarious, fucking pregnant groupies, being so horny he stops off on a drive home and has a wank under a bypass. Anyway forget LL, Canibus destroyed him :)

Anyway forget LL, Canibus destroyed him :)

Which was all good until Canibus' own notepad destroyed him.

Somewhat back on topic, Heyman told a cool anecdote on one of his podcasts last summer about him sitting on his sofa one day in the 90's, smoking weed and Cool J's 'Mama Said Knock You Out' music video came on MTV. He said that was a big inspiration for how he wanted ECW to look.

Archived