WrestleMania XXXI Discussion thread *SPOILERS*

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I forgot about those two in the battle royal.  Infact those 2 could be the last in the ring before Mizdow throws Miz out to win it. And I wasn't playing guess the card, I was just saying this is how it will look.  The tag titles will probably be defended on the kick-off.

• Paid Members

Hopefully this leaves plenty of room in the battle royal for some old boys, rather than just Ryback, Kane/Show, Miz, Mizdow and a load of shite that nobody cares about. Give me Duke Drosse over Fandango any day of the week.

before mondays raw i thought axl curtis would be odds on to get eliminated from the battle royal first in under 2 mins even before adam rose. but now depending on how he gets over between now and mania he could be ending up in the final 2 maybe even upset win. but for sure final 4. if shemus is in battle royal could very easly win. just because its more or less a card filler with the rest of the people from the roster in the battle royal.

I'd quite like them to find a way for the Axe Man to make his own way to the ring whilst everyone is standing there waiting for the match to start only to have a returning Sheamus pulverise him before he can enter.

I'd quite like them to find a way for the Axe Man to make his own way to the ring whilst everyone is standing there waiting for the match to start only to have a returning Sheamus pulverise him before he can enter.

I'd love this to happen at next year's royal rumble as well. Really drag it out. 

• Paid Members

They've ruined Hogan in the past year. He's appeared too often doing fuck all. I've never liked the guy but I can see his appeal as a special attraction. 

Yeah, it's been a huge let down the Hogan return. I get that WWE don't want a bloke wrestling with a back held together with chewing gum and the white stuff you find in your pockets, but he can at least be used smartly to add more appeal to big angles.

I suppose it's a sweet gig for Hogan, though. Get paid a fortune to cut a few scripted promos a year. Old Tel has it pretty good.

Archived