Celebrity Big Brother 2015

IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

I've never really understood people complaining to Ofcom about Big Brother. They must be fans of the show, unless they're literally watching just to find things to complain about?

"OFCOM Broadcast Bulletins" are absolutely hilarious. I make sure I read every monthly one to see what people have been complaining about. I'm sure I read somebody complained about "violence" in the wrestling, which I found odd and funny.

http://stakeholders.ofcom.org.uk/enforcement/broadcast-bulletins/

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Ugh.

My top three would have been:

1 : Michelle

2 : Hopkins

3 : Callum

That shit winner would have gone out first in the final.

Shite final, summed up by the blunt Hopkins when she declared Price boring, Perez for all his cuntishness would have been a more deserved winner.

Worst result in BB history

• Moderators

Channel 5 made a cardinal error. Conflict and interesting events in reality TV happen organically. Going into this from opening night none of us predicted the people involved would lead to it's greatest opening week ever because, out of Hopkins, none were really seen as lightning roads for controversy, mental opinions, and attitudes that raise hostility. It was just the perfect mix of people in there though, and it happened organically with no tinkering by Big Brother, as it fluked into the perfect ratio of all the qualities needed in housemates. Then, of course, Channel 5 made the mistake of putting "controversial" people in there and trying to force conflict and hostility. That never works because a) Professionally "Controversial" people are always far more boring when you're seeing them for 24 hours instead of receiving them in a 20 word soundbite (Hopkins got away with this though, to be fair), and b) the new personality messes up the recipe the house had which was the perfect balance of ingredients for quality TV.

A real BB of two halves, greatest opening week, then really spluttered to a climax when Channel 5 put in someone to be a "Controversial" and divisory housemate instead of letting it occur naturally.

• 4 months later...
  • Paid Members

Anyone been watching the civilian show this year? I don't watch it every year, but have done this time. It's been alright but only because Big Brother have been working their arses off to keep the new housemates in. Marc is a twat, but he gets everyone riled up and it's great. Helen calling Big Slick a coke head. Fuck her. There's a celebrity one directly after this right?

Yep. Hulk Hogan is rumored to be involved. I hope to God thats true.

The only civilian episode I've watched was the episode where The Slick made a triumphant cameo, before not taking much more and switched over.

Also Jack served me in McDonald's a couple years back. I honestly thought he was 14.

• Paid Members

Jack the fat cunt kills me off. If he ain't sweating and slobbing in THAT fucking dressing gown his wearing clothes that don't fit him. 

The whole clique needs to go. Hopefully Marc cuts through them 1 by 1 before they get hands on SHOWBIZZ. 

I started to hate myself for watching this before the time warp thing but it's only watchable at the moment to see them arguing about pretty much nothing but even that is going to get tiring soon.

I miss BB2011.

I've been watching this, first time in years I've actually sat down and watched BB but being in China I wanted something to remind me of back home and well for some reason I thought Big Brother would be it.

I won't lie I am quite hooked, Marc is hugely entertaining, Cristian annoys me so much with the way he speaks and his claims to be a rapper when all he really is is a student. Was happy to see some of the old faces, Brian Belo and Nikki are full on gimmick and the return of the greatest BB housemate ever Victor was sadly too short. Interesting about Danny apparently being friends with Victor on the outside, I quite wanted Danny to win at first but when another housemate said he'd been on other reality shows and now that we know he's friends with Victor seems like he isn't as genuine as I thought.

Jack annoys me, typical winner though I guess but he is a boring twat at the end of the day.

• Paid Members

Jack annoys me, typical winner though I guess but he is a boring twat at the end of the day.

Not after Helen won it last year. 

His miles out with bookies too. Simon at 66/1 is slightly tempting me.

Harry is due a massive meltdown isn't she? Marc called her right a few weeks ago she is a fucking weirdo. 

• 4 weeks later...

Apparently Jenna Jameson confirmed via a tweet that's she's going into the CBB house in August along with Razor Ruddock's hot wife Leah. The two had a conversation on twitter about going on the show but have since deleted the tweets. Although Jenna is not as hot as she used to be I'm actually looking forward to the next CBB series already now. See how long it takes her to have a meltdown during the show.

Archived