UKFF: Best Sports/MMA Poster of the Year 2014

HarmonicGenerator

UKFF: Best Sports/MMA Poster of the Year 2014  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members

David for me, he is the Jon Jones of the board, with less talent and more coke.

I had David down as more of a Pepsi guy.

I voted David. We've disagreed a fair bit in the MMA threads in the past but he adds a lot to the discussion and you notice when he doesn't post.

I want to throw a quick mention to d-d-daz as well, he has been great when he's popped into the MMA threads this year. I hope he keeps posting in them.

Wand all the way for me. When I want to know who's on a fight card and what the general gist of an event is, I know he's put up some valuable info already and he's usually on the button. The MMA poster that this forum simply couldn't live without.

No honourable mention for MMA's very own answer to DA MELTZ, Supremo? He brings the smug pro-wrestling fan gimmick that we all know and love. 

Seriously though, he does add to the discussions as well.

• Paid Members

They're just too fucking tight to be paidos!

How do you actually do this now? I remember it was a case of paying a fiver and emailing Neil a copy of your payment receipt. Neil's not here anymore, is he?

Just use the donate link as before. It's in the questions about the UKFF thread. Then Moo has to change status.