PPV's up to £19.95 in 2015 with new Sky deal

Benno

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the ones that subscribe to Sky Sports just for WWE this might make them cancel their sports package now that all PPV's are Box Office only.. Sure it's not the full live show but it's the first time Raw has aired on Sky One without being a part of a highlight show, and nobody really gives a fuck about Smackdown anymore.

• Paid Members

For the ones that subscribe to Sky Sports just for WWE this might make them cancel their sports package now that all PPV's are Box Office only.. Sure it's not the full live show but it's the first time Raw has aired on Sky One without being a part of a highlight show, and nobody really gives a fuck about Smackdown anymore.

I reckon the 2 hour Raw will just be in the run up until WrestleMania.

• Paid Members

So has Vintage gone now?, don't see any listings for it on Sky guide.

Gone.
Aw fuck! I've had that on series link for bloody years. If I get the network though then I'd never need to watch it, but it's still a shame. RIP the Mean Gene & Renee partnership :cry:

Probably had more to do with saving the money that they used to pay Mean Gene to host it.

I can understand them cutting it now they don't have to produce it for a TV contract, but I mean when it was running, they might as well have ran it on the network as well. Or did they and I just never noticed?

Yes first episode tonight, and as of next week it's on at 8pm.

NXT is still on TV in other countries that have the Network.  Maybe they figured as NXT is already popular here then it's a draw for the Network, whereas other countries probably don't care.

Archived