NJPW World

Sphinx

I really enjoyed both cards recently and Dominion looks fucking incredible. I don't think this needs spoiler tags, but please amend if its deemed needed by mods; but when Cody went and stole that Golden lovers T-Shirt Kenny through into the crowd, I thought it was amazing, he literally wrestled it from some poor woman, the crowd were aghast. Then when Cody threw it on the floor (and kinda back to her) the crowd ( and his heat) died. I felt it was a massive puss out and really hurt his character. I have actually seen this before with Marty and a fan made sign he took and then gave back, I wondered if maybe its a rule there that they can't fuck with the fans things too much. Am I making a big deal out of nothing or did you guys think this was as lame as I did?

So if I have my time zones correct Dominion starts at 7am our time, what are the odds that it’ll be done by 1pm (I have work at 2) ? I can’t imagine it being over 5 hours long but I just wanted to make sure that the show proper starts at 7 and there won’t be any 2 hour pre-shows or whatever.

I’d be happy to take the day off but I just wanted to know if it’s necessary.

6 minutes ago, Love-Wilcox said:

So if I have my time zones correct Dominion starts at 7am our time, what are the odds that it’ll be done by 1pm (I have work at 2) ? I can’t imagine it being over 5 hours long but I just wanted to make sure that the show proper starts at 7 and there won’t be any 2 hour pre-shows or whatever.

I’d be happy to take the day off but I just wanted to know if it’s necessary.

You should be ok, it’ll be done by about 12:30/1

Tomohiro Ishii and Taiji Ishimori are the 2nd and 3rd names announced for the UK shows.

Best Of The Super Juniors begins on Friday. 

Opening matches are Will Ospreay Vs Taiji Ishimori, Yoh Vs Bushi and Saturdays matches are Marty Scurll Vs Hiromu Takahashi and Kushida Vs Chris Sabin

• Paid Members

If you use Chrome, check out an extension somebody's made for NJPW World for English speakers: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/njpwext/kdelcebcdheimimhenmhndnbefbkbien?hl=en-US

Stuff it does:

Improved translations

• Language preference hidden and the site is always displayed in English.
  • Known mistranslations (e.g. "Back Rack Fales") are replaced.

Improved match/show formatting where possible:

• Dates, venues, and opponents reformatted for clarity.

Mark as Watched

• Keep track of your viewing.

Icons to clarify type of content

• Championship
  • Tournament Final
  • Opening
  • Comments/Press Conference
  • Pre/Post Game shows

Hide Spoilers

• Blur posters and match listings on the home page and tournament listings.

Merge Events

• Option to consolidate shows available in multiple languages.

Hide Non-wrestling Content

• Hide press conferences, pre/post game shows, contract signings.

My Bookmarks and Playlist

• Save bookmarks to Series and Events
  • Add videos to your Playlist

Synchronized Watch Party

• Start a party to watch synchronized video with friends.
  • Party members are kept within 1 second of each other.
  • Use or hide the group chat during the party.

Settings saved in the cloud

• Just log into njpwworld.com to manage your settings on any Chrome device with the extension installed (without Chrome sync!)
  • No personally identifiable information is ever saved
  • No tracking scripts of any kind

• Paid Members

Additional note: when the extension's installed, you get several new options in the site menu (the one you get by clicking the three vertical lines icon in the top-right corner) including the 'see all shows in order' and bookmark/playlist controls.