Legal ways to make extra cash

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members

So, I am in a bit of a bad way, financially. My job is only just covering my bills, debts and everything else right now. I will be able to do overtime from towards the end of the year, but not yet. Don't get me wrong, I'm just about covering all my shit but disposable income is non-existent.

So any legal ideas for making a little extra cash?

So, I am in a bit of a bad way, financially. My job is only just covering my bills, debts and everything else right now. I will be able to do overtime from towards the end of the year, but not yet. Don't get me wrong, I'm just about covering all my shit but disposable income is non-existent.

So any legal ideas for making a little extra cash?

When I was in this position I offered to build simple websites for people I knew with small businesses. I used Wordpress, Webs and other similar platforms. You don't even need to know too much about computers really, as long as you have half an eye for the layout and can write to a half-decent standard. I ended up printing some cards and flyers off and handing them out and that brought a few more customers in. Most I charged was £245 and the client was more than happy with it. I did them for tradesmen, hairdressers, cafes etc. Charge £100 if they pay for the hosting and aim for one a week.

• Paid Members

Call centre work is a real earner at the moment. You can work the hours you want at most places. Sales if you are the persuasive type and don't mind being told to fuck off, inbound for gentler souls.

• Paid Members
Sales if you are the persuasive type and don't mind being told to fuck off, inbound for gentler souls.

You still occasionally get told to fuck off taking inbound. Usually when you've explained to someone whose problem is their own causing why it's their own causing. Thick people love being made to see how thick they are.

• Paid Members

Get on the game.

There's some women out there desperate for some company. If times don't get better I'm sure there are some men out there as well.

I would totally be a gigolo if it wasn't for my poor physic and tiny willy.

Archived