Night Of Champions Discussion-Spoilers etc

Callum1993

Anyone else think that Rusev is being built up to then do the job at Wrestlemania to a certain American? A REAL American.

I've been thinking that too. This REAL American will never be cleared to wrestle, but the match will still happen, and he'll still hit the leg drop. I can dream at least.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The title changes are getting silly now, Swapping the IC title and Divas title at the last 2 PPV's is not on. When AJ lost that belt to Paige after holding it for ages it was a big deal but if you are going to make the holder look crap then it's not going to give credibility to the belt. The US title lost meaning ages ago and they should just get rid. It shouldn't be about how many times someone's been a champion but should be about how long that person had the belt, how successful the run was, how great the champion was in defending the title and when the time came and someone does beat the champion it becomes a memorable moment in history and makes the new champion look amazing. 

• Paid Members

Loved seeing Jamie Noble and Mercury popping in too... I really want a modern day version of the Stooges.

Mark Henry crying was the biz, he's fucking great. Shame it was here, that moment seemed wonderful, could have had that at a bigger show.

Dean Ambrose is the fantastic, absolutely love him. Don't fuck it up lads.

• Paid Members

I personally really enjoyed the finish to the main. By sending/allowing Rollins to go out there for the cash in, the Authority have shown they're not happy with Lesnar being champ. Now the big man can be more than just the mercenary, he can be the big pissed off machine with an even bigger chip on his shoulder. War Lesnar.

Thought it was an alright show match quality wise,but fairly dull in every other respect.

Can't stand any of that Stardust shite,Cesaro vs Sheamus was class but meant nothing as they've been trading wins for at least a year at this stage.No interest in anything that tosser Ziggler turns his hand to,so glad he lost.Rusev/Henry was meh,but Henry was great during the anthem in fairness.Diva's match was the usual crap with annoying AJ and her stupid face.The vignette with Paige before the match was good,they should do more of that stuff.The finish to the main event was shite,but was a decent match up until that point.Quite odd seeing Rollins in the same ring as Lesnar.

Refuse to watch anything Jericho is involved in,at least thats him gone for a while though.

Delighted Ambrose is back too.

Anyone else think that Rusev is being built up to then do the job at Wrestlemania to a certain American? A REAL American.

I've been thinking that too. This REAL American will never be cleared to wrestle, but the match will still happen, and he'll still hit the leg drop. I can dream at least.

Alright, he's got his injuries, but I personally reckon there's every chance of Scotty Riggs turning up and hitting his leg drop on an undefeated Rusev for the 1-2-3.

• Paid Members

I thought it was a good show. Loads of above average matches, Mark Henry delivered the performance of a lifetime in crying before his match, and it was great to see Ambrose return. I'll never get tired of seeing Dean Ambrose run across something high and then dive onto a bunch of goons. It's always a tonne of fun.

In fact, now that Roman is out of the picture, I'd love for them to give Dean that Triple H match that Reigns seemed destined for. Finish up the Seth feud at Hell In A Cell, then splinter Dean off to feud with the entire Authority, leading to a match with Hunter at Survivor Series. At a time when they're absolutely starved of legitimate babyface headliners, now feels like the right time to take a guy with Dean's potential and do everything possible to take him to the next level.

B4NUyz9_medium.gif

Money.

Only $9.99 and you can see a shitty non finish to much hyped rematch. Anyone else notice the district lack of mentioning Wrestlemania as part of the deal?

Anyway a completely forgettable PPV for me. Not holding out much hope for anything of real interest now until Rumble time.

Only $9.99 and you can see a shitty non finish to much hyped rematch. Anyone else notice the district lack of mentioning Wrestlemania as part of the deal?

Anyway a completely forgettable PPV for me. Not holding out much hope for anything of real interest now until Rumble time.

Wrestlemania isn't part of the deal because if you signed up today, your 6 month commitment takes you to around Elimination Chamber time. Come Survivor Series they'll be saying "you get TLC, Royal Rumble, Elimination Chamber, Wrestlemania & Extreme Rules for $9.99."

Watch back that awesome video promoting the Network.  They showed the logos of various shows that are/will be on the Network and the Wrestlemania 31 logo was shown.

• Paid Members

Any conspiracy theories about them going back to PPV are pretty daft when you have the announcers outright calling people idiots for paying full price PPV money for the show.

I enjoyed the opening 2 matches and the Divas match but what a load of shite that finish to the Main was. This period of the year is such a waste of time.

Archived