Night Of Champions Discussion-Spoilers etc

Callum1993

They should turn brock face and fill out the year with him destroying rollins and then going through Orton and I'd like to see shemus turning heel and going against brock as well. Could easy turn Brock back heel for wrestlemania.

They should turn brock face and fill out the year with him destroying rollins and then going through Orton and I'd like to see shemus turning heel and going against brock as well. Could easy turn Brock back heel for wrestlemania.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So basically what your saying is that they should turn Brock face and fill out the year with him destroying Rollins then go through Orton etc

Lesnars face turn needs to be at Mania when Reigns beats him for the title and does the respect hand shake/arm raise

No, you utter cretins, the reaction to that kind of shit isn't "Well, silly me, I'm much better off paying $60 for six PPVs than $54 for one, I'd better sign up for The Network." It's actually "Right, well I'm going to start downloading/torrenting the PPV instead then. Fuck you."

Firstly, anybody who paid $55 for NOC is a cretin.

Secondly, anybody who happily pays $55 for a PPV that they could get for $9.99 obviously has no idea how to download anything. For free or otherwise.

I think it was a very reasonable comment that would probably do more good than harm, and maybe encourage some of the less tech-savvy customers to get a friend to set up their network.

Not everybody has great internet or the inclination to pirate stuff.

Personally, I think paying that much is a bit silly but WWE shouldn't be taking the piss.

• Paid Members

Granted, but there's no excuse for telling them so. It's just a fucking piss poor attitude to your PAYING CUSTOMERS, however they've paid or how much they've paid.

tumblr_mjtxoyCNTw1qm1uvso1_1280.jpg

Granted, but there's no excuse for telling them so. It's just a fucking piss poor attitude to your PAYING CUSTOMERS, however they've paid or how much they've paid.

I simply don't think the customer is always right. Sometimes he's a dick and he needs to be told so.

Quality event, opener was good, Sandow was brilliant, Divas match was good except it would've been better if Brie had cost Nikki the match, couldn't care less about Jericho v Orton and the US title match so forwarded them

Main event was good even with a cheap finish, at least there was stuff happening rather than just a shitty double dq or count out, be interesting where it all goes from here so in that respect, job done (sort of)

JBL's "He didn't even pay his taxi fare" line had me actually laughing out loud

Archived