UKFF Fantasy Wrestling Draft

IANdrewDiceClay

1. John Cena, for the same reasons as everyone else.

2. Roman Reigns, because at some point you need a new John Cena.

3. Grado - he'd be my Santino, although his English is a lot more broken.

4. Bad News Barrett - top heel, and could be great fun bullying Grado.

5. Luke Gallows & Domino - these two should be a tag team in WWE already, and I'd have them together if WWE didn't snap them up to combat my raiding Cena and Reigns. The APA for a new generation.

6. The Wyatt Family (I've probably cheated by having a trio as one pick) - they'd be great opposition for Gallows & Domino.

7. Rockstar Spud & EC3 - could be great fodder as tag team job boys and in a feud with Grado.

8. Renee Young - all the active women wrestlers I know of are rubbish, so I'd not bother with a women's division and just have Renee doing all the Sunny and Miss Elizabeth stuff.

9. Velvet Sky - she'd do as the heel version of Renee, actually.

10. Bobby Lashley - I'm struggling here to be honest, but his match with Cena before was outstanding and he looks like a solid threat to Roman Reigns.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

John Cena - obvious.

Brock Lesnar - name recognition, looks super human, gives credibility, is one of the few who seems unpredictable and blurs the line of wrestling and reality.

Jeff Hardy - on the basis that I can get him to wrestle regularly, fans love him and he sells merch.

Adrian Neville - from the UK, spectacular, young. Toss up between him and AJ Styles, but Neville's youth and being from England wins me over.

Paul Heyman - can commentate/pitch ideas/be a manager

Bad Influence - funny and great.

CM Punk - get in there with the internet fans, sells merch.

Goldust and Stardust - a strategic way of getting Goldust and a tag team. Goldust is experienced and still very good. Does he sell much merch? Dunno, but that could be a bonus. Stardust still has potential.

KENTA - Could do with someone from Japan, know him more than the others. Don't know much about Japan.

Could do with a fit, marketable bird here, or a decent Chinese wrestler (I don't mean that as in Japanese either; I mean giving it a go with a genuine Chinese to see if I can make something happen there). Moreso the fit bird, but no one stands out. Maybe Bella Twins?

I'll go Renee Young to do the talking stuff.

I'm going to go with a non WWE federation as well or I'll also steal all their guys.

Kevin Steen- he would be my top level heel. Also potential to turn him in the future.

Jeff Hardy- I opted to not have Matt on board as I hate him. Face of the company, merch seller.

Ricochet and Rich Swann- amazingly gifted tag team who can wow the crowd. Also easy to slot Ric into the main event picture eventually.

Young Bucks- best tag team in the world at the minute, ideal to feud with Ric and Swann.

Project Ego- can work heel or face. Both very gifted and young and can slot into singles when needed.

Prince Devitt- he hasn't said he has signed so he's up for grabs. Huge potential and a face for the European market.

Bad Influence- great tag team and can also branch out into the singles division.

Kyle O'Reilly- can go in the ring and a future prospect.

Grado- comedy gold and would hopefully bring a strong Fan base.

Dave Mastiff- big horrid bastard who can be my resident monster. Matches wth grado, Devitt and steen could be great.

• Paid Members

Gail Kim - Tits

Christy Hemme - Tits

Melina - Tits

Kelly Kelly - Tits

Maria - Tits

Layla - Tits

Summer Rae - Tits

The Bella Twins - Tits

Velvet Sky - Tits

Batista - Backstage Interviewer/Commentator/General Manager/Manager/Chairman/On-Screen Character/Referee/Booker/Writer/etc

I'd call it WORKRATE USA and stream all my shows online.

• Paid Members

Hulk Hogan - Medicals and piss tests aren't an issue in my great promotion. Hogan can turn up for a match a year and stick a needle in his arse, if he wants. It's Hulk Hogan!

Bad Influence - Pretty much build the tag division around them. Easily the best team in wrestling.

Mark Henry - Simply because I want to see Hulk Hogan v Mark Henry. Top heel!

JeriShow - Both are good on their own, but I thought JeriShow was the best thing they both did. They'll be great foils for an eventual Bad Influence feud.

John Cena - He'll drag everybody on my roster to their best matches and he'll make me so much money, that I could survive a restaurant tour of Bangkok and have a roll of toilet paper left over.

Scott Steiner - I miss him on the telly and he's great value.

Josh Barnett - Seems like every promotion needs an MMA bloke. I went with a fella that can take a punch.

Beer Money - Blinding team. Who wouldn't knock out their Nan's gold tooth to pay for a series of matches with Bad Influence / JeriShow?

Sting - Tits.

Batista - For the ladies and myself.

I'm going to go with a non WWE federation as well or I'll also steal all their guys.

Kevin Steen- he would be my top level heel. Also potential to turn him in the future.

. . .

Prince Devitt- he hasn't said he has signed so he's up for grabs. Huge potential and a face for the European market.

Kevin Steen's signed with WWE. If visa and fitness tests all go through, he's in NXT this Autumn mate.

I'd make full use of this tag rule...

- Project Ego

- Hardy Boyz

- Steenerico

- London Riots

- Briscoes

- Young Bucks

- Miinesota Wrecking Crew

- Harper & Rowan

- Second City Saints

- Team Hell No

So I get Brock, Bryan and Punk in that lot.

I get the Hardzy, my favourite tag teams, and some indy darlings.

Not fussed about Cabana and Shelton, but if I get them as free picks I wont say no to some enhancement talent.

Ok, I've been given the Spike TV wrestling slot, and am looking to put on a weekly tv show with occasional special event and some house shows.

Cena's not right for me as his character needs too much protection, plus how many years does he have left?

Bobby Roode

In my opinion, the best wrestler in America right now, and although 37, he's very healthy and has many years left in him.  Is a main event heel, but also can play a great straight baby face.  

Dolph Ziggler

Change the name, keep the gimmick.  A great tv wrestler, fantastic bumper and hard worker.

Austin Aries

Such a talented guy, I can look past his size.  Will have great matches with the rest of this roster, and has the swagger and style that the cameras love.  In my opinion, better than AJ Styles nowadays in the role of highlight reel wrestler.

Jeff Jarrett

My senior figure, probably an authority guy and occasional wrestler.  He can help book as well.

Rusev

Big fan of the big guy, would have him as my monster.  Athletic enough to hang with the other guys.  Give him Iron Sheikh as a manager.

Samoa Joe

He's past his best, but is one of the few legit draws who's not been through the WWE system.  Will put bums in seats at house shows.  Put him in with guys smaller than himself, and he produces good matches.

Gunner

A hoss.  Potential main eventer and good hand.

Dean Ambrose

Young, crazy, good talker and I'd like to see him up against the others on my roster.

Bad Influence

An obvious choice as they give you so many story lines and match possibilities both as a team and singles wrestlers.

Dudleys/3D

Again, you get a main eventer and a lynchpin tag team.

Morrison/Miz

I get John Morrison and The Miz, who is useful in the mid card and as a public ambassador.  And as a tag team they'd be useful.

• Paid Members

My promotion would entertain me and a few others for a few weeks before I became skint and stopped paying wrestlers and false advertising due to visa issues. It will be fun while it lasts though. I imagine we'd get a slot at 2.00am for 30 mins on Ginx or bluebird tv every Monday morn in order to start a new Monday night war.

1) Cesaro - I'm not cool enough to dislike him yet and I'd turn the clock back to post rumble.

He'd be my OMG crackers super strength spot guy who would rip a title belt apart post match, much like how people rip phone books apart when proving how hard they are.

2) Sean O'Haire - I'd chuck the weird gimmick on him that we saw on the vignettes that never saw the light of day. Don't know how it would go yet but I'd trust my fucking awesome writing team to sort it out for me.

3) Scott Halls son - I'd call him that too. Scott would naturally walk him to ringside but get too involved in his development. I imagine that Chris Eubank and peter schmeichel discuss negative performances at the dinner table following their children's poor displays. I'd like to think that Scott would have similar chats with his lad, hopefully spilling over on to screen.

4) Seven - another reason the promotion would last 6 weeks tops. Fuck it, he wouldn't be in kids windows though (too much), but he would be a dirty perv. Getting off with puppets and fondling shadows etc

5) Shadow - (gladiators fame). He'd be the resident 911 from ECW. He'd come down with his duel stick and knock shite out of jobbers to warm the crowd up. Week 5 would see a feud developing with Seven but you wouldn't get to see a conclusion.

6) Grado - clearly for the marketing purposes alone. I'd have him going to an array of different establishments in order to drum up custom. Nicky Clark would already be on board and he'd tell the other hair dressers. Meaning we'd only have stationary shops, travel agents and charity shops left to target.

6) genki horiguchi - my fav japanese wrestler ever. I can't actually explain why but I love the man. He would be the main villain of the promotion and would randomly start fights with people for no reason. He'd also occasionally believe he was recognisable stars of 80's TV shows and dress up as them for cheap pops, whilst still being the main villain. My writing team would make it work.

7) - Ric Martel - I'd bring him back as he deserves to be back. He'd be in full model gimmick and would be undefeated for his full 3 appearances over the 6 aired episodes. Martel was brilliant and like Genki, one of my favs. Mr charisma.

8) - Chris Masters - no issues with visa as he's usually here anyway. He has been great over the last year and would be my poster boy. Natural foe for Martel.

9) - Whipwreck & Tajiri - defo get them back together, I bloody loved them as a tag team with minister as the master mind. The promotion is daft and these two would be the perfect fit.

10) - The Skyscrapers - fuck age. Get big Sid and Dan back to reign terror on the lot of them. Botched power bombs and broken ankles galore.

Yeah, stupid as fuck. But I love nonsense short lived wrestling bollox. So that's what I'd spend my pension on.

• Paid Members

Gail Kim - Tits

Christy Hemme - Tits

Melina - Tits

Kelly Kelly - Tits

Maria - Tits

Layla - Tits

Summer Rae - Tits

The Bella Twins - Tits

Velvet Sky - Tits

Batista - Backstage Interviewer/Commentator/General Manager/Manager/Chairman/On-Screen Character/Referee/Booker/Writer/etc

I'd call it WORKRATE USA and stream all my shows online.

Mind... That's a fairly cracking line up

See, the problem with doing a non-WWE promotion is that I know fuck all about anyone outside of WWE  :laugh:  I don't watch TNA or indies.

But, I did think of abusing the tag team rule and was coming back to give that a go, then I see aaron's already done it. Bastard. Anyways...

The Two Man Power Trip (Stone Cold/Triple H)

HBK & Diesel (former tag champs)

Minnesota Stretching Crew (Brock Lesnar/Shelton Benjamin)

The Hardys

The Dudleys

Evolution (Randy Orton & Batista)

Vitamin C (Chris Jericho & Christian)

The Shield (Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins)

The "BFFs" (not the NXT Divas, but Trish & Lita, who refer to themselves as that and have tagged on multiple occasions)

Pin Up Strong (Beth Pheonix & Natalya)

I still like my weird-ass time-bubble show.

I'd also have Bill Goldberg in the women's division with a Juwanna Man type gimmick, except he wouldn't change anything about himself except have a reddish-blond wig and a training bra. He'd come out to the same music, have his wig fall off while he's destroying his opponents, and cut promos in his exact same voice.

It would be fantastic.

I'll do it with only one WWE pick to try and make it a bit more interesting

1. Cameron - best body in the world, have her ring announcing or whatever, not too arsed, just want her knocking about backstage being fit

2. Matt Hardy - good all rounder, plus he'd bring his wife with him, unless they're still battering each other

3. Spud - I'd have a junior heavyweight division kept completely separate from the heavyweight division, Spud would be a good heel champion for it

4. Scarlett Bordeaux - pretty much the same reasons as Cameron

5. Jeff Jarrett - good solid heel to work with (and put over) all the babyfaces

6. Drew McIntyre - give him a mega push as a heel, just have him nutting stuff

7. Samoa Joe - him vs Jarrett would be ace, plus I'd call him a knobhead all the time to try and motivate him

8. Kevin Nash - could be colour commentator and have the odd squash match against some lower card heel

9. Abraham Washington - have him running a stable, making loads of inappropriate comments while doing his headset at ringside gimmick

10. So Cal Val - same as 1 and 4, plus she was always decent value on Spin Cycle

Archived