UKFF Fantasy Wrestling Draft

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Here's mine:

Brock Lesnar - He provides instantly credible matches when in there with someone who meshes with him. He's a freak of nature. Obviously Paul Heyman would have to be with him, because he's terrible on the mic, but he's usually good value.

Samoa Joe - Saw a match against Willie Mack last year and his bout against Bobby Lashley which suggested the old Joe is still in there. I'd stick him on a diet, shave that head of his, get rid of the bum fluff and try and recreate that aura he used to have. He's a sensational worker when motivated. And he'd be awesome against the likes of Brock and Bryan.

Daniel Bryan - He's just tremedous and he's a likable guy. Hugely over and can deliver the goods in the ring. I'd get rid of that shit hair though. He needs a ring jacket as well.

AJ Styles - Always liked AJ. He'll always bring it whether he's in ROH or New Japan or doing hardcore matches with Pirate Tommy Dreamer on TNA. He has nice gloves.

The Hardy Boyz - I was pretty shocked at the reaction to their independent comeback. They are selling venues out across the US against the favourite names of today like the Young Bucks, the Brisoces and the Wolves. People still seem to love the Hardy Boyz. And you can see why. They outshine most people when in 2nd gear on TNA and ROH shows. If they had a fire under their arse they'd probably be huge in WWE again.

Ricochet - I seen him land on his feet when taking a top rope frankensteiner, so I'm all over that. WWE passed on him, yet he's as good as Adrian Neville, better looking and isn't a Geordie, which confuses me a bit.

Alex Shelley - Everyone loves Alex Shelley. Its criminal he isn't in WWE now. He can do everything. He'd be insanely popular as a babyface. If I had a few quid left over, I'd bring Big Kev in to reprise their comedy duo. Still the best thing TNA has ever done.

Prince Devitt - I'd have him paint himself up in all his gimmicks and make a big song and dance out of him. If he's packaged right, he's going to be a big name in WWE. He'd be great on this roster, too. Bryan vs Devitt or AJ vs Devitt would be cracking.

Beer Money - Storm and Roode were class a few years back. They are pretty dull now. They've done everything you can possibly do in TNA. They are pretty much Rick Steiner in 2001 WCW. What do you do with them in TNA? I'd just have them as Beer Money again. Cant go wrong with that. I reckon they are the best team of the decade. Love this pair.

Adam Cole - I like Adam Cole. He's awesome. He'd be my Franchise - HA HA! - character and like the Franchise - HA HA! - he'd need a Francine. I'd stick Maria with him. Mike Bennett is punching about his weight as it is, so he can fuck off. Cole's got a great look and Maria's awesome.

Honourable mentions: Super Porky, Scott Steiner, Luke Gallows, Seth Rollins and El Torito

• Paid Members

I like that roster, Ian. Some decent outside the box guys. I have no idea who Adam Cole is so can't comment on him. Interested in checking him out given that Ian and Butchi have picked him. Any recommendations?

The only issue I have with your roster is that it's a bit too wrestley. Only Beer Money and Joe, on a good day, are really good talkers. Suppose it depends what sort of product you're going for.

Interesting to read the love for Luke Gallows and Chris Masters. Masters improved a bundle when he was doing WWE B-Shows but never seen anything in Gallows. Looked shite in his TNA run recently.

I agree it's pretty wrestling heavy. Depends on whether we're talking a fantasy federation that's going to do well as a business or one that you'd personally want to watch. If managers aren't taking one of the spaces, I'd replace Heyman, possibly with Rusev.

Archived