The UKFF Cool Wall.

Anyone familiar with a popular motoring show should be familiar with how this works.

If not - essentially, there are 4 categories, 'Cool', 'Uncool', 'Seriously Uncool' and 'Sub Zero' (seriously cool).

Make a suggestion, put them in a category and reinforce why you think they are cool, uncool, seriously uncool or sub zero (use pictures/videos if you want).

**Don't forget the 'Kristin Scott-Thomas' rule when considering your 'cool' rating, adapted in this case to determine how much 'action' with the opposite sex said wrestler is thought (or known) to get based on their coolness.**

So, I'll start....

Kevin Nash. Sub-Zero...because he's Kevin fucking Nash!!

Is, has been and always will be one cool mother-fucker. No doubt absolutely elbow deep in clunge.

The Rock - sub zero. Not sure an explanation is needed. A figurehead of the gym craze, one of the top grossing film stars of today, always seen as 'cool' in wrestling and no one minds admitting they liked him in wrestling.

Steve Austin - cool. Again, your closet fans will dish out Stunners to this day after some drinks. No one minds admitting to liking him. More recently, he's been great hosting his podcast. He doesn't blow his owm trumpet excessively, he's assured, he has great stories to tell and lives life on his terms. Seems a nice guy, especially now he seems to have mellowed out.

Mike Tenay - uncool. He was the wrestling nerd on commentary. Nothing against him, just wouldm't describe him as cool.

Chris Hero - seriously uncool. Awful attire and now an awful physique for a wrestler. He might be an alright guy in real life, but he epitomises everything that was wrong with indy wrestling at the time to me. A load of convoluted bollocks and a horrid look.

Sub-zero- The Rock for sure. Just the way he interacts with people, he seems to have so much respect for everyone he encounters, whether it's a little boy who is a big Rock fan or his film crew on Fast and Furious 7. When he was in Australia shooting San Andreas, someone brought to his attention a mural of him painted in a local gym, and he re-tweeted it saying "Honoured". Check it out: The Rock/Arnie Mural

Cool: Daniel Bryan- comes across as a very humble and genuine guy in any interview or TV appearance I see.

Uncool: John Cena- nothing to do with "lol 5 moves of doom/can't wrestle", but he comes across as such a massive dork, and would surely have the power to veto some of the cringeworthy shit he says, but chooses the corporate/kid friendly image. He could still be the face of WWE without being such a massive vagina. He used to seem like a funny and charming guy on and off WWE TV, then look at him in interviews, on Total Divas or whatever, and he's so bland and wooden.

Seriously uncool: Goldberg. He's said multiple times that he'd like to wrestle one more time for his son, who has never seen him wrestle, and a new generation of fans, but apparently the price tag is more important. I doubt WWE would be offering him peanuts too.

• Paid Members

Rick Rude - sub zero

This dude was sex appeal. The guy was fucking awesome on the mic, his tights were the best in the biz, his feuds were always very entertaining and he arguably rocked the best tash that wrestling has ever produced. He was a fucking legend and was and forever will be one of the super coolest men to have ever lived. Apparently a hard nut too.

Mr Perfect - Cool

To be fair, super cool was between him and Rude. Rick just pipped it. Curt was in my eyes one of the finest performers ever. His ability to sell along with his sheer technical grace, his perfect look, mic skills and some of the best vignettes ever seen, make him very cool indeed.

Test - uncool

I know some may not agree with this but he bored the living piss out of me. I really couldn't stand him and I thought although he was a big lad with some ability, speed and strength, I can't help but think that he was drawn at random to play the part he did in the otherwise cool steph/HHH alignment. His face was so fucking punch able and charisma forgot to pass through his town. Complete piss break for me. Still though, I do feel the need to justify as I've been told he was liked by quite a few.

Seriously uncool - Ian Rotten

I struggle to type his name without putting my phone in the bin. Useless piece of shite who tarnishes his own girth. Theres far too many particulars to get in to but please, fuck off.

• Moderators

Anyone saying Bill goldberg is seriously uncool doesn't get him or what makes wrestling great. In fact the fact he's holding out for BIIIIIG MONEY makes him even cooler. Just goes to show the guy isn't a mark for the attention. That's cool.

• Paid Members

Bret Hart was seriously cool. No-one in the world has ever pulled off pink and black like him.

Goldberg is fucking sub-zero too. He was one of the two coolest motherfuckers on the planet at one point. He looks incredible.

As a wrestler, I think Goldberg is tops. One of the first wrestler toys I had and one of the few WCW guys I liked when I was younger. However, wanting to do something for your son, and then not doing it because the money isn't right... I just think that's incredibly shitty. If Goldberg hadn't mentioned his son as motivation in it, I wouldn't see an issue at all. In other cases, sure, get the big money.

• Paid Members

Edit: shane o, that's fine, but its got absolutely nothing to do with being cool. Its not about whether you think someone is a good lad or not. Its whether they're cool!

I'm struggling with Cena as uncool too really. He's had far too many cool moments throughout the years. That whole One Night Stand match with RVD, quite a few of his Mania matches, that promo after he beat HHH at a Mania, whenever he poses in front of his haters. I wouldn't put him in sub zero, but he's definately cool.

Goldberg is definately sub zero too. Joey Styles would be seseriously uncool. Foley as uncool. Hogan as sub zero. LA Park as sub zero because he's an ageing fat man dressed as a skeleton who has awesome brawls so there's nothing else he can be. Stan Hansen as cool? For the entrances more than anything. He'd be seriously cool if it wasn't for having to beat the stuffing out of youngsters because Japanese wrestling.

Archived