The UKFF Cool Wall.

Sub Zero: Kevin Nash.

The guy looks fucking terrific for his age. Went to heights that should have been unreachable for him through the right power plays, and doesn't excuse it for a SECOND. Most likely still gets more pussy than a Pets At Home vets service. Not to mention one funny fucker.

Cool: Hogan.

Would be sub-zero if it wasn't for the car crash (oops, sorry Nick!) that was his "reality era" a few years back, the divorce, the "Laila Ali talked me out of shooting myself" semi-bs, etc.

Regardless, Cool Mother-Lover.

Uncool: Ric Flair.

Fifteen, twenty years ago - he'd have been pushing sub-zero. Now: he's like the old fucker that shows up in the local meat-market night club, waiting til about 10 mins before closing to see if he can take his pick of the "so drunk they've forgotten words" girls.

He reminds me of my Uncle after his divorce - posing on his Facebook profile topless, advertising "The gun show", when all anyone can see are a pair of flabby knockers that'd make Big E look like he was only a Double A Cup* (My uncle, not Flair!)

*Bonus points go to the first commenter with a Double A/Flair pun - far too lazy to work one in!

Seriously uncool - Foley.

I must admit, him and Flair were a toss up at first, both horribly cringeworthy, and shadows of their former selves. But browsing earlier and finding the "Foley Is Crud" thread pushes him over the line for this one. What an utter bellend.

Sad thing is, I worshipped the guy when I was 16 - it's like I grew up, and he never bothered.

As I type this, 2 notes have just come into my head.

i) Considering all the work he does for that RAINN charity (helping rape and incest survivors), the juxtaposition of that and "Creepy Foley" really doesn't sit right.

ii) Seeing how he was, or was perceived to be at least while he was still active, the "Jolly Old St. Mick" persona, if you will - and seeing the transition to the bitter old bastard he's become today, is a bit like (And I'm only speaking metaphorically here: I am NOT calling the guy a Nonce!) how people are feeling when it comes to Rolf Harris: "Well, that's certainly not the Mick I remember when I was watching him - who'd have thought..."

I'm struggling with Cena as uncool too really. He's had far too many cool moments throughout the years. That whole One Night Stand match with RVD, quite a few of his Mania matches, that promo after he beat HHH at a Mania, whenever he poses in front of his haters. I wouldn't put him in sub zero, but he's definately cool.

8 years ago, Cena was pretty cool. The man that did all that great stuff is nothing like the guy we see on Raw in 2014. He might smirk at people booing him now, but overall the guy is just vanilla. I was a huge fan of Cena in 06/07, that man had personality.

• Paid Members
Bret Hart undoes all of his coolness by being an oversensitive, bitter whiner. A man who takes even the tiniest criticism as a personal affront. Not cool at all.

Fair point. But the cool wall isn't about that so gtfo!

I'd go with John Cena as uncool. As entertaining as I find him, he went from the bland ruthless aggression kid to an Eminem tribute act to dressing like Billy Madison on a bad trip.

Sub-Zero - Mark Callaway / The Undertaker - in all those back stage photos he looks so fuckin cool and solid with the shades on and tats, smashing back Jack Daniels in strip clubs the world over. Leader of locker room.

Cool - Ken Shamrock - nothing cooler than a genuine tough guy, and some of his facial hair has been cool as fuck too over the years.

Uncool - Shawn Michaels (post finding God) obviously a cool cat in his day, but 1)the born again Christian bullshit is a major turn-off and 2)his lust for murdering animals with guns doesn't float my boat either. Comes across as a typical right-wing Christian conservative, which is the personification of un-cool.

Seriously un-cool - Kurt Angle - in recent years his car crash lifestyle and physical deterioration has left me uncomfortable watching him. He's always been a teary emotional lad which isn't cool either.

I'm struggling with Cena as uncool too really. He's had far too many cool moments throughout the years. That whole One Night Stand match with RVD, quite a few of his Mania matches, that promo after he beat HHH at a Mania, whenever he poses in front of his haters. I wouldn't put him in sub zero, but he's definately cool.

Cena has been around at the top forever now, something would have to be seriously wrong for him not to have had a few cool moments. When evaluating someone's level of coolness, picking something they did in 2006 is a cop out (unless it was something incredibly cool.) Cena spends most of his time being a huge dork, with the occasional cool moments. Cena is uncool

Sub-zero. Kevin Nash, obviously. He's just doing it right, isn't he?

Cool - Rob Van Dam. He has a haircut straight out of the 90's and is always one step away from talking about whatever conspiracy theory he interested in at the time BUT is welcome back to WWE when he's up for it. TNA threw the belt on him at a minutes notice after 3 and a half years of inactivity and he is a guy that doesn't drop the same cliches about 'the business' every time he opens his mouth like so many do to the point where it's clearly not their own words or opinion.

Uncool - The Miz. From a Wrestlemania main eventer to a DVD talking head and spent Summerslam reading twitter comments and wearing google glasses, I believe.

Seriously uncool - Roddy Piper, at least of the past ten years. The fact that he describes his blabbering as 'controversial' is enough for me.

Didn't Cena walk into a press launch, maybe the network one, and immediately capture the room while probably wearing one of his silly suits?

Cool.

It's stuff like that which prevents him from being seriously Uncool and just uncool.

Archived