WWE Money in The Bank 2014 Discussion

FLips

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great backstory to it as well. Cena's the only guy who has an unavenged win over current-run Lesnar. Their 2012 match was absolutely incredible as well, if the SummerSlam match is half as good it'll be worth a six month network subscription on its own. Where have the rumours of the network launching over here for SummerSlam come from?

Ambrose Vs. Kane can fuck right off. That shit almost killed Wyatt.

Cena was the only realistic result IMO. Roman isn't ready, Wyatt doesn't need the Title (I would even argue that it would dilute his character and if he was to win the Title it should be 1 on 1 in an actual feud), Orton is Orton, Kane is shit and Cesaro has actually gone backwards since the post Wrestlemania Raw.

Other than Stephanie IMO The Authority is rubbish, it's basically a budget Corporation.

The ladder matches mostly delivered (I groaned when Kane strolled in to attack Ambrose) and everything else was watchable filler.

Kane's run in was inevitably ruined for me by the decision to pan the camera out to see a ref ushering Zeb away from the ring apron so that the pyro from the posts could go off without startling him.

I think they were slightly more concerned with his face burning off rather than him being startled.

Briefcase ladder match was great.I was willing Kofi to win it,even though I usually hate the boring cunt.Even RVD upped what little game he has left for the match.No problem with Rollins winning either.Everything else on the show was interchangeable Raw/SD shite,though was nice seeing a bit of blood in the (fairly boring) main event.

The ''boner'' line Bryan delivered in his exchange with Dallas on the pre-show was right up there with the ''JBL is poopy'' stuff on the cringe-o-meter.

• Paid Members
Kane's run in was inevitably ruined for me by the decision to pan the camera out to see a ref ushering Zeb away from the ring apron so that the pyro from the posts could go off without startling him.

I think they were slightly more concerned with his face burning off rather than him being startled.

Would that be possible? I mean Zeb isn't a small guy (must be around 6 foot) but with the ring side and the height of the turnbuckle combined if must come to around 8 or 9 feet with Zeb not standing direct in the corner would it even have a chance of burning his face off? Considering most refs in ring stand quite close to it whenever it happens.

I thought it was more do you really want a 64 year old man stood next to a loud explosion that happens without any warning other than knowing at some stage Kane will come out and having him be startled enough to have some form of health problem from it. Guess not.

• Paid Members

Wow, wasn't expecting this much negativity when coming on here, I thought it was a great show and really can't understand the complaining about 'holding guys down'. If Reigns or Cesaro won, they would fall to Lesnar at Summerslam, which would be worse than not winning at this PPV. Reigns had a great showing aswel.

Uso's and Wyatt family was a good, fast paced tag match that we've come to expect from these four. I winced at the superplex to Rowan, though.

The briefcase ladder match was all kinds of fun, honestly thought Kofi was going to grab it. Terrifying bump from Rollins onto the ladder and Ambrose got a great pop when he came back out after the shoulder injury. The ref pulling Zeb away from the ring when Kanes pyro was about to go off was funny.

The main was good, especially the stand off and slight scuffle between Reigns and Cena. Nice little spot with Cesaro and Sheamus hanging off of the ladder when Reigns tipped it over.

I'm no Cena fan but shit, even I would have booked him to win that match. Cesaro or Reigns or Wyatt winning the title should be a big moment, and followed up with a good six month run on top. Not snatched in a thrown together clusterfuck of a match when the last new fan favourite champion's reign has been unexpectedly cut short, only to lose it in two months anyway, and the whole thing be rendered infuriatingly pointless.

I'd have no problem with Cena > Lesnar > Bryan > Rollins

Me neither. Sounds perfect.

I've been looking forward to this show all week, I enjoyed it, little disappointed in the main event result but if we get Cena v Lesnar then it makes sense. Few thoughts...

- Stardust should wear Silver I think, make him look a little more of an individual.

- Is Batista done? If so his comeback was a massive flop

- I know some don't agree but I love Adam Rose

- Uso's are great and I think this was the second best match of the night

- Kane is really boring in 2014

- Rusev is growing on me a lot, was hoping for a program with Cena, seems that might be off the table now.

- I think Reigns needs the title sooner rather than later or the fans will lose interest IMO.

They've gone back to Cena because they're doing Cena vs Lesnar. That's a massive match.

Other than Punk, Cena got easily the best match out of Brock's entire run so far. If they can do that again but with the title on the line I'm all for it.

You know what I'd really love them to do with Brock's title run? Beg and plead him to sign an extra few dates, only one or two. Do their best to keep it under wraps and play off the fact we all know Lesnar has limited dates. So in the last match of his scheduled contract we all know he is going to drop it, then he retains. Kinda like the end of Punk's ROH run. The eventual hero would get double the momentum from it

(I know I have mentioned Punk twice but that's not intentional. I really am trying to cut it down.)

Is Batista done?

Batista's off promoting his massive film, and will be back after that's all done.

Will he though? He's looked kinda bored and uninterested and it's safe to say this comeback has been a let down. Plus if Guardians of the Galaxy is a huge hit maybe he will focus more on movies.

Archived