If you could ask Vince McMahon one question

TheShowOff

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

If this scenario ever arises, I know for a fact that the moment I see a proper man like Vince my cutting question will be "Eh... You were well good at commentating. Did you enjoy it?". Knowing full well when I leave I'm the punchline to joke he'll do before a meaty fart.

The once famously ageless babyface of Bob Costas has accelerated 40 years since he dared ask Vince a few real questions.

I was going to go with the whole Savage/Steph thing to be honest but I knew someone else would want to ask it.

My second question would be this: Why did you never give Mr Perfect a run with the WWF Championship, he had good matches as AWA champion so why not got full on for the Perfect Champion moniker.

My final one would have been this: Exactly how close did you ever come to being put out of business at the height of the WCW/nWo fued and their TV and popularity domination?

I know this is cheating but...

Out of all the talent you've had, who's drawn you the most money?

What's Big Taker like behind the curtain?

What would you do differently if you could re-book the Invasion?

What's the biggest pop you can remember?

Why was Macho Man never given a second chance?

Why did Shawn Michaels always seem to have you by the balls?

Who's the biggest prick you ever employed?

Who's your favourite talent of all time?

Who couldn't draw flies with a mouth full of shit?

Who was your biggest flop?

Who's the toughest shooter you've ever employed?

What did you make of Dubya Cee Dubya?

What sort of shit did Kurt Angle get up to prior to being released, I heard he done all sorts of crazy shit?

Would you agree that wrestling was far better when wrestlers lived fast and died young, as apposed to the X-box playing wimps of today?

My second question would be this: Why did you never give Mr Perfect a run with the WWF Championship, he had good matches as AWA champion so why not got full on for the Perfect Champion moniker.

We all already know the answer to that one, because it's obvious.

Archived