Wrestlers Who Look Shit

LEGIT

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heavenly%20Bodies.jpg

What a hideous look. First you have Tom Pritchard, who looks like a late-40s divorcee called Brenda. Then you have Jimmy Del Ray, who claims to be a gigalo. A ginger gigalo. I'm ginger myself so I'm sympathetic to his plight, but wind your neck in, Del Ray.

Also: the wings. Dreadful. They look like they were fashioned out a giant's sanitary towels. This probably has belongs in a "who has the shittest outfit" thread. But then we'd have to talk about these guys

34.jpg

Gigolo Jimmy del Ray is one of the most beautifully sleazy looking people I've ever seen. He looks like the kind of person who, at 40 years old, is still flicking lit matches at pakistani kids from the back of the bus. Like my uncle.

Sniffing the chair after a pretty girl leaves it. There should be a thread looking at all the sleazy things we think he still gets up to...

It's a close call between Braden Walker and Ohno as to who turned up to the biggest opportunity of their career in the worst shape. Has any wrestler turned up looking shitter than these two?

• Paid Members
Repo Man looked utterly shit.

If you mean physique, I'm surprised you could tell under the gear.

Mind you, barring Crush, the Demos never looked body-builderish; the straps seemed to be covering up the fact they were slightly tubby. Not that they didn't look like bad-asses, though.

I hadn't thought of them but Demolition looked shite, actually, especially the pre-Crush version. Probably not at the time when you're six, but you'd be hard-pressed now to find a photo of them where they don't look pathetic. The S&M gear look hasn't aged well, and the granddad one just looks like a joke in every picture.

wwe11click.jpg

Not a wrestler and not even human but Matilda looked like shit for the job she had to do, how the hell was anyone meant to be scared of her when she was the cutest, least threatening looking pooch they could have picked.

07britishbulldog_480x480.jpg

Also, there's an argument against that hair..

Oh crap, yeah. The same can be said for both of them to be fair, as a kid I always thought it was weird that these guys would peg it from the most adorable dogs.

Has anyone mentioned Abyss? He's another with that "just a fat bloke" look, It suited the Parks gimmick but Abyss hasn't really looked intimidating.

Archived