Wrestlers Who Look Shit

LEGIT

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

No idea what he's up to these days, but last time Mr. Anderson was wrestling in his pants (pre-Aces & Eights) he had clearly given up. In an upper body business, he had nothing going on. He also decided to no longer dye the old hair. Probably never wanted a wrestler to fuck off my TV more than Anderson.

Christian's look is so repulsive dear old Vince McMahon wanted to censor him on TV. His fake tan that makes him look like a melting Caramac bar.

No idea what he's up to these days, but last time Mr. Anderson was wrestling in his pants (pre-Aces & Eights) he had clearly given up. In an upper body business, he had nothing going on. He also decided to no longer dye the old hair. Probably never wanted a wrestler to fuck off my TV more than Anderson.

Kennedy at his best;

kennedy.jpg

Hahaha

Kennedy at his best;

kennedy.jpg

Hahaha

This is his most recent TNA promo

l.jpg

Archived