Wrestlers Who Look Shit

LEGIT

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
James%20Storm%20TNA.png

Disagree on James Storm - he's in a long line of large, bulky southern brawlers. I totally buy him being a physical threat even if he's a tad tubby.

Hammer Valentine and Nikolai Volkoff looked like a right pair of odd bodies, Volkoff especially. I started watching in '92 and by that time he looked like your dad's insane, hairy arsed cut and chut mechanic mate Gary who's stripped down from his sweatpants and Umbro polo and is running to the Rumble in between pints of Hoffmeister as a bet. He got lashed out like a bag of shite in about 40 seconds too.

Nowhere near in the running for looking shittest ever, but I'm amazed by how bad Bo Dallas looks.

image_226305_3.jpg

He has an incredibly punchable face and head, which can be a good thing though. He looked a right tubby sod when he was doing his pose before his match on Smackdown as well.

SD_770_Photo_076.jpg

• Paid Members
Joe, on the other hand, with his doughy babyface and his unfashionable frizzy short-back and sides, looks like a fat lad about to do Elvis at the school end-of-term talent show. Throw in his occasionally lobster-tanned skin and swim shorts, and he looks like he's about to do a running bomb into a hotel pool in Benidorm.

:laugh:

Amazing.

The Rock N Roll Express always looked like shit to me. A great tag team obviously, but for supposed "heart throbs" they were a right odd looking pair...

rock-n-roll-express_288x288.jpg

They were both in OK shape in the very early days but after about '93 they started to look pretty pathetic. Gibson had always just looked like someone's hairy Dad wrestling and Morton looked more like a women every passing year.

They stuck out like a pair of flabby sore thumbs in the WWF in '97...

Screen%20shot%202012-08-17%20at%2015.06.35%20(2).JPG

...and they still wrestled for over 10 more years on and off after that WWF run, where they slowly morphed into Pauline and Arthur Fowler...

0.jpg

Just spat my lunch everywhere laughing. Funniest thing ive read this year

Cant help but think this is one of the traist of the Bo Dallas character. The fact that he is NOT perfect but claims to be this perfect guy who is an achiever. People look at him and get annoyed and think "who does he think he is?"...that type of deal.

Always thought though that for some reason, the 2nd gen workers get away with being fat or slow or whatever, just because their dad was good.

roaddogg_bio.png

Road Dogg always looked shit to me.

william-regal_hot_sexy_wwe_naked_nude_www.nowlix.com+1+%282%29.jpg

Regal in wrestling gear just looked like an overweight dad, in his suit he looked acceptable though.

02.jpg

Not sure who thought this was a good idea.

tumblr_mufmxd1LA11sg99p0o1_500.jpg

Erm...

Archived