Big Van Vader is a piece of sh*t

kostan

• Paid Members
Vader is doing a mini-evening with tour with Rikishi at the moment. In all places to go there going to NEWPORT, SWANSEA and BRISTOL. Starts tonight.

Given this is the first I've heard of it, I'm thinking the Bristol publicity hasn't been hugely successful. 6pm start on a weekday seems a bit odd.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vader is doing a mini-evening with tour with Rikishi at the moment. In all places to go there going to NEWPORT, SWANSEA and BRISTOL. Starts tonight.

Given this is the first I've heard of it, I'm thinking the Bristol publicity hasn't been hugely successful. 6pm start on a weekday seems a bit odd.

I live in Cardiff and my work takes me to Newport, Swansea and Bristol very regularly. I've not seen any publicity either.

And I agree with John, 6pm start on a weekday does seem a tad early.

• Paid Members

I managed to find the website for the tour (http://www.exposureentertainment.co.uk/) though it's only got VIP tickets available for Bristol but both VIP and standard for the other venues, so either they've sold out or screwed up.

To make things more fun, they simply list the venue as the Bristol Pavillion, but you have to look deep within their Facebook site to find which of three venues that could be (the cricket ground, a council venue on the waterfront, or a venue within the Bristol Zoo complex) as its not mentioned on the site or their graphics. Turns out it's the cricket ground, which is a fair journey out of town, particularly during rush hour.

I managed to find the website for the tour (http://www.exposureentertainment.co.uk/) though it's only got VIP tickets available for Bristol but both VIP and standard for the other venues, so either they've sold out or screwed up.

To make things more fun, they simply list the venue as the Bristol Pavillion, but you have to look deep within their Facebook site to find which of three venues that could be (the cricket ground, a council venue on the waterfront, or a venue within the Bristol Zoo complex) as its not mentioned on the site or their graphics. Turns out it's the cricket ground, which is a fair journey out of town, particularly during rush hour.

On the plus side, I've heard the cricket ground is a good venue as my Dad has been to similar cricket events in the past (although they only generally charge a fiver!).

• Paid Members
How did that just spring up with no mention of it prior? Even if the company never promoted it, you'd think someone would've found it. Or was it only just signed like a day or two before it happened?

Rikishi was seen with Boycie the day of thing. Probably up to his old tricks. Vader was last seen driving a lime skoda around the Rocky Mountains.

BmTPFzlCYAAPHWH.jpg

• Paid Members
Haha!

...Is Rikishi selling knock-off shirts of him and the sons?

Of course he is. Its the only reason wrestlers have children. Rikishi probably saw them about 3 times growing up and now he's making a profit off them and still doesn't have to see them. Having kids is just another carny trick to the proper workers. If you get it right you can flog Uso figures on ebay well into your 70s. If you get it wrong they cabbage their mate in your car and you lose all your fortune. Arguably Rikishi is smarter than Hogan in this sense.

Archived