Big Van Vader is a piece of sh*t

kostan

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure what has happened in this instance (although we will soon find out) but I remember staying on the same floor of the hotel as him in Miami for Wrestlemania 28 and bumping into him as we both got into the lift. He started up conversation with me and seemed nice enough although when I asked if he was wrestling then he let out a deep sigh and said "yeah....".

I think he's tired of wrestling and possibly of the business itself but then why he'd take international bookings and fly for 8 hours across the pond is beyond me. He is nearly 60 years old now.

I'm led to believe that the reason he takes the indy bookings is because his mother is unwell and he uses the money to pay for her medical care and that seems like the legit reason he does these shows and not because he enjoys them. Shame really.

It's a bit sad he's still having to do indy dates as his age, so I'm not surprised he's grumpy. Like others, I'd need to hear both sides of the story before calling him a shit. Fat, no argument there.

• Paid Members
Wasn't the nicest fella.

I don't know who I'm sadder for. Myself for hearing this from a trusted source like yourself or you Butch for finding this out about a WCW legend :(

Archived