Foley is Crud

IANdrewDiceClay

He's put up a Facebook post now, too. 

CHEAP POP PROVES COSTLY

I usually take a great deal of pride in seeing other people's points of view before offering up an opinion, or (as is often the case) a gut reaction. So today, when I saw that I was referred to as "kind of a dick" on an‪#‎AMAReddit‬, I took great offense. Honestly, in almost every part of my life, I choose to travel the road less dick-like. But I can see why the creator of the original ‪#‎CheapPop‬ t-shirt may have dared use the "D word" in reference to my decision to change artists and artwork on a similar project, without letting him know about it first.

In recognition of the fact that I could have handled the situation with more respect to the original artist, I will be donating the remaining Cheap Pop t-shirts to people in need on Long Island. Hopefully, we can do a one-day-only sale of the shirt in the future, with a good percentage of the proceeds (at least half) going to http://rainn.org

Go back to having a nice day.

• Paid Members

So essentially, his plan is to sell all of the remaining stock at once, take the half the proceeds, then wash his hands of the entire thing?

Not even that, he’s just dumping the shirts in one fell swoop, and then washing his hands of the entire thing.

• Paid Members

In recognition of the fact that I could have handled the situation with more respect to the original artist, I will be donating the remaining Cheap Pop t-shirts to people in need on Long Island.

Does he mean selling them and donating the profits, or are we literally talking everyone in a homeless shelter wearing a Foley t-shirt? Because the latter needs pics.

• Paid Members

In recognition of the fact that I could have handled the situation with more respect to the original artist, I will be donating the remaining Cheap Pop t-shirts to people in need on Long Island.

Does he mean selling them and donating the profits, or are we literally talking everyone in a homeless shelter wearing a Foley t-shirt? Because the latter needs pics.

So Long Island is going to be like the puffy shirt episode of Seinfeld?

5x2_homeless.png

• Paid Members

As much of an arsehole as Foley is, the T shirt designer has made himself look like a wet gimp with his response to all this. Foley's managed to position himself as the babyface in this feud now. The scruffy twat.

Ya think? Not from what I've read.

Foley announces break from Social Media (from Lords of Pain)

- WWE Hall of Famer Mick Foley wrote the following on Facebook this week about why he's taking a break from social media:

"TAKING A BREAK

I'm going to be taking a break from Facebook for a while - probably until after the Royal Rumble. Some of you are aware of the headaches I get from looking at computer screens for more than a few minutes. After making the decision to home-school my two younger children, I have to make the most of the time I do spend in front of a computer screen - and right now, that time can best be spent doing my best to educate my kids. Besides, the less time I spend online, the less chance I have of writing things that I'll regret.

I'll catch up with you in a few weeks. In the meantime, I'll be watching (and usually enjoying) WWE Monday Night Raw, and ‪#‎NXT‬, catching up with my friends in Impact Wrestling on their new channel ‪#‎DestinationAmerica‬ and trying to learn more about the great independent wrestlers out there who really are the lifeblood of the wrestling business. After spending a couple hours watching Kevin Steen/Owens matches from ‪#‎RingOfHonor‬, and seeing the dedication on display by so many of the athletes who have graced ‪#‎ROH‬ rings (Briscoes, Adam Cole, Davey Richards, El Generico, to name just a few) I have come to further appreciate just how fortunate I was to have had so many breaks go my way over the years.

To this day, I believe that if it weren't for the breaks I had with Sting in WCW in 1991, and The Undertaker in 1996, wrestling, and life would have turned out far differently for me.

You can catch me on the road next week in Texas - with stops in ‪#‎McAllen‬ ‪#‎SanAntonio‬ ‪#‎Addison‬ ‪#‎Houston‬ & and ‪#‎Austin‬, as well as Michigan shows with ‪#‎ColtCabana‬ in ‪#‎GrandRapids‬ & ‪#‎RoyalOak‬. Sales for my ‪#‎Wrestlemania‬ week shows in ‪#‎Seattle‬ ‪#‎Reno‬ ‪#‎Portland‬ #Reno ‪#‎Sacramento‬ ‪#‎SanFrancisco‬ & ‪#‎SanJose‬ have been really good - so check out http://realmickfoley.comfor more information.

Have a nice day,

Mick Foley"

At least being home schooled his kids won't have to put up with shit from classmates about their homeless Santa dad. 

Announcing his departure from social media is a transparent fish for "please don't go" comments. Is it working?