IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

This is the FAN Forum:-

http://officialfan.proboards.com/

This is the thread about this ridiculous video:-

http://officialfan.proboards.com/thread/49...y-boys-next-gig

And here's the tosspot moaning about this thread:-

http://officialfan.proboards.com/post/10731024/thread

If you're reading this, aaronslip, you're a cunt.

• Paid Members
There is a post over on the (shudder) UKFF where people who spend their time in a depression thread they have talking about how upset with life and suicidal they are having done nothing with their lives creating a twenty page topic slagging Foley off in an OTT, self fart smelling, disgusting manner. The joke being, Foley has done a million more things in his life than any of those utter failures combined ever

Yeah, talking about your real-life depression depression issues is way lamer than posting on a wrestling forum about how much disdain you have for people on another wrestling forum not sharing your opinion of how TEH ~AWESOME!1 a retired legendary wrestler is or isn't.

• Paid Members
You know what I do when I feel depressed? Go on a roller coaster and put my own socks on.

I think that's not going to be topped. Nearly wet myself on the bus reading that!

Howling at that. Brilliant :laugh:

FAN used to be the old Wrestlecrap forum before Wrestlecrap ended their association with it. I think I might have an account there, but I haven't posted since it stopped being Wrestlecrap-associated.

• Paid Members
There is a post over on the (shudder) UKFF where people who spend their time in a depression thread they have talking about how upset with life and suicidal they are having done nothing with their lives creating a twenty page topic slagging Foley off in an OTT, self fart smelling, disgusting manner. The joke being, Foley has done a million more things in his life than any of those utter failures combined ever

Yeah, talking about your real-life depression depression issues is way lamer than posting on a wrestling forum about how much disdain you have for people on another wrestling forum not sharing your opinion of how TEH ~AWESOME!1 a retired legendary wrestler is or isn't.

Almost thought you were quoting something Bushwacker said, there. Glad to see he was only quoting some cunt on another forum - didn't think our CHAMBUZ would be like that.

Looks like that turd's post has been deleted. Do visit again soon!

Sorry to jump out of lurking, but I've been asked by the admins of FAN on their behalf to apologize about that post and to say that the dude got banned for the post. Not only is insulting other forums is against the rules on the site but also the comments about depression have actually offended many of the long term community there because we've lost friends on the site to it.

Also this thread has killed my love of Foley. I use to think Foley was God, now I don't know what to believe.

Edited by Heald

I feel a bit sorry for Foley - his last (third autobio) WWE book highlighted it - he was racking up multiple concussions and suffering pretty severe effects. He's essentially described being depressed many times in posts and if anyone has Benoit type brain damage it will be him. The good thing is he obviously has a great family who really love him. I wouldn't get on his case because I think he's ill.

Edited by twelve_grand