anyone tried sending something to a wrestler?

children of bodom

I was watching rey mysterios 1st DVD. He tells the story of how a fan gave him this poem that he had turned into a tattoo.

Got me wondering has anyone on here tried to give something to a wrestler?.

Must be fairly easy if its an indie wrestlers but I can't see how you would give say big show a picture you painted of him

• Moderators

I once traveled to the future, printed out this thread and sent it to Chris Benoit. Strange though because he killed his family and himself right around the time it got delivered. Didn't even get a reply did I?

Must be fairly easy if its an indie wrestlers but I can't see how you would give say big show a picture you painted of him

I remember being at a WWE show years ago and some guy had done a really good (and really big) picture of Taker and was trying to give it to him. Playing the part Taker just ingnored him but then a couple of minutes later a WWE employee came out to get it off him and gave him a load of merch in return.

• Paid Members

Dino Baggio sent Jim Ross a red head headed step child.

Zack Ryder did order a custom figure, which I sent. Jamie Dundee was interested but disappeared before completing the order and new jack was interested but backed out as he thought the figure resembled Norman Smiley.

That's about it

• Moderators
I was watching rey mysterios 1st DVD. He tells the story of how a fan gave him this poem that he had turned into a tattoo.

Got me wondering has anyone on here tried to give something to a wrestler?.

Have you done one of your glass etchings of a wrestler?

Can we see a picture?

One of my mates used to run a John Cena fansite about 4 years ago. Because it was Cena's birthday around the time he and his fellow Cenation members made a scrapbook for him. We went to a signing in Cardiff featuring Natalya and Mark Henry. My mate asked Natty would she pass the scrapbook onto Cena and she said she would. But who knows if she actually did.

Archived