Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

after reading this topic I watched Mr Ts one this morning, jayzus! it goes from being awful, to being really funny to being "just f*uck off!"

Another bad one was HBK, not for the same reasons as Mr T but because he's really uncomfortable throughout and keeps saying "y'know" as he does anytime he's not in character. Triple H's introduction to him is brilliant, then HBK comes out and its just rubbish.

Heenans is ace.

it was a couple of years ago that I saw it, but he just seemed really uncomfortable up there and considering the amount of promos he's done over the years where he comes across as... well, HBK, the Hall of Fame speech looked like a guy who's got to give a speech at a wedding where he's not used to talking in front of anything more than his wife and kids. No charisma or any of the ease with which he talked in public over the previous however many years. and every bloody thing he says starts with a  gap and "y'know" he KEEPS saying it y'know? over and y'know over.... he says at the start something about being nervous, but even best man speeches tend to warm up once you've got the first laugh. As I say, Triple H's introduction was great then he comes on and just seems really out of place. there are worse speeches, but from guys you'd expect them from who were never really came across as that charismatic.

as I say, it was y'know  couple of years ago that he was inducted but I just y'know remember being really y'know disappointed.

I''m going to go back and rewatch it and it won't be "y'know" that he says. there's something he KEEPS saying. I'm sure that's it but it probably isn't  what with my swiss cheese memory.

Iron Shieks speech was quite touching, it's clear he has a lot of love for the McMahons - Vince in particular and amazingly held it all together even when he breaking into his 'crazy ol shooter shieky baby' character every now and again. He had the crowd in stitches.

I don't know if it's been mentioned already, but The True Story Of Wrestlemania documentary is now on the Network. Certainly worth a watch to get into the WrestleMania mood.

I can't find this. Well, I can see it in the "recommended" bit at the bottom but where is this categorised? Is this in the beyond the ring section? Because I won't watch it any time soon and I'm guessing it will disappear from that "recommended" section soon.

Edited by Slapnuts

I want to watch these 'Wrestlemania today' shows that are on currently but I want to watch them in order. Where are they? I can only see them on the live channel schedule

There's only 2 of them and the second one is on now, but they are in the PPV section.

Just watched me some Barry Windham vs Too Cold Scorpio for the NWA title from 1993... Underdog Scorpio was made to look a massive threat, hitting loads of big, flashy moves on the champion, only for Windham to keep kicking out by a whisker, surviving the storm and ultimately winning. The match did a load for both guys. Awesome and effective simplicity.