Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

Well after winging that they weren't going to do it.... the latest Monday Night Wars covers the Cruiserweight Division, the failed WWE Lightweight Division, and how the cruisers were held down behind a glass ceiling.

Really weird bit is when they try not to mention Benoit as a defecting Radical.

Great little watch. 

Looking forward to giving that one a watch. Might finally be an episode that doesn't feel like a condensed version of a previous documentary.

• Paid Members

To be fair, having watched the episode now, I really enjoyed it.

There were still elements of spin but it hit all the major points I.e. the Cruiserweight division was ace and the Light Heavyweight division was comparatively shite.

All the modern day talking heads were the right people and it really tied up well by hitting home how some of the recent top guys, particularly Bryan and Punk were influenced by the style showing a change in the times. My favourite episode so far.

Edited by Benno

• Paid Members

Added to the Beyond The Ring section is the 'Superstar' Bill Graham: 20 Years Too Soon doc. I'm going to check that out when I get at the end of the week. Am I right in thinking that this was never officially released over here

Yeah. Wasn't released over here due to the fact it wouldn't sell particularly well and because the BBFC demanded a few matches to be cut. I remember them coming down *hard* on one of those matches Graham had with Dusty Rhodes.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

Not sure if this goes in here but Rusev vs. Sheamus for the US Title is being aired exclusively on the network after Raw tonight. Anyone reckon the match was there to entice UK fans to sign up, but with the delay they've gone "fuck it, put it on anyway."

More worrying is that they haven't got room on a 3 hour broadcast for a mid-card championship match. Would've been nice to get the obvious title change in Liverpool next week, but never mind.