Best things to watch on the network?

Jimmy Boy

Watched the JBL interview with Michael P.S Hayes while at the gym last night (its taken me months to figure out it had free wi-fi...) and its definately worth a look. Felt a bit rushed though, would have loved to hear more Freebirds road stories.

Has he been on Austin's podcast yet? If not I'd like him on the none WWE version, let loose a bit.

He has indeed already been on it. Episode 106 which was back in April 2014, so the conversation might be a bit dated. And because it's so old you have to be a paid subscriber to PodcastOne to listen to archived shows, unless some nice person (not me by the way) puts it on youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3wr1TJrCp4&nohtml5=False

BOOM!!

I haven't listened to it since but I remember it being really, really good. Talking about wrestling at age 13 or something crazy like that?

Yeah, i haven't listened to since either but i do remember only listening to it because Cabana and Jericho had crappy guests that week and this was probably the best of a bad bunch in my eyes and it being a lot better than i'd anticipated.

Made me like Hayes a wee bit more than previously.

• Paid Members

Watched the JBL interview with Michael P.S Hayes while at the gym last night (its taken me months to figure out it had free wi-fi...) and its definately worth a look. Felt a bit rushed though, would have loved to hear more Freebirds road stories.

Has he been on Austin's podcast yet? If not I'd like him on the none WWE version, let loose a bit.

He has indeed already been on it. Episode 106 which was back in April 2014, so the conversation might be a bit dated. And because it's so old you have to be a paid subscriber to PodcastOne to listen to archived shows, unless some nice person (not me by the way) puts it on youtube

BOOM!!

Legend, cheers

• Paid Members

Heard on the Enzo & Cass/Austin podcast that there was a Network exclusive about Texas Wrestling and the Von Erich's. Is that a new thing (if so, where it?) or are they referring to the old documentary that's on there?

was watching ecw hardcore tv from 2000 when i noticed it had the ecw on tnn intro then as the main show started and i noticed the ecw on tnn logo was at the bottom right hand corner, so i think we could very well be getting ecw on tnn down the road.

episode has since been taken down :( (justin credible crucifies raven)

Edited by buba3d

• Paid Members

You'll possibly know John. Is there any indication of finished programming (May need editing) that hasn't been added yet? I'm mainly thinking of the older 'made for network' shows such as roundtable and the likes?

I know they will obviously be editing older weekly Raw shows etc, but I got a some enjoyment out of shows such as rivalries and wondered if any others had been knocked together, but not yet released due to other priorities.

Cheers

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

• Paid Members

Not that I know of. There's a ton of stuff that was on Classics on Demand/WWE 24-7 that's not been uploaded for whatever reason, even though it's already edited/digitised/checked for rights issues.

The latest episode of The Edge and Christian Show was lovely stuff. From Michael PS Hayes belting out a powerful song that would make any fanny fizzy, to a cameo from a former mate of Hulk Hogan (won't spoil it).

It's fast become my favourite show on the Network.

The latest episode of The Edge and Christian Show was lovely stuff. From Michael PS Hayes belting out a powerful song that would make any fanny fizzy, to a cameo from a former mate of Hulk Hogan (won't spoil it).

It's fast become my favourite show on the Network.

The two AJ Styles fans segment was an interesting watch.

This week's Edge and Christian show started out great.   I chuckled at the Cesaro bit, and the bit with AJ Styles

(bring him back by the end of the week, he's putting Heath Slater over) or words to that effect. 

Then after the strong start, it just went a bit meh, with some bollocks about Paul Heyman's Ponytail.  

I think overall the shows are improving.   You do wonder who's watching this in the office though...   cracks about Cesaro and AJ not getting the push while their pushes start seem a bit counter productive, not that it bothers me.   Then again, its not like the attitude era  where insider terminology was used all the time on Flagship programming.  

Edited by Doctor Whos Next

This week's Edge and Christian show started out great.   I chuckled at the Cesaro bit, and the bit with AJ Styles

(bring him back by the end of the week, he's putting Heath Slater over) or words to that effect. 

Then after the strong start, it just went a bit meh, with some bollocks about Paul Heyman's Ponytail.  

I think overall the shows are improving.   You do wonder who's watching this in the office though...   cracks about Cesaro and AJ not getting the push while their pushes start seem a bit counter productive, not that it bothers me.   Then again, its not like the attitude era  where insider terminology was used all the time on Flagship programming.  

I was thinking this aswell, I have only watched a little bit of a couple of episodes. 

It seems abit smarky but hey ho its ok i suppose