WWE Elimination Chamber 2014 Discussion

KingOfMetal

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I think Rollins is a magnificent specimen and looks more 'the business' than anyone I've seen in a while, but he does lack in promo delivery. Kind of like when Edge first started doing babyface promos when he was feuding with Christian and X-Pac. There's a kind of unsure wobble in his voice at the moment.

He needs to get that "THAT'S MY TABLE NOW!" intensity into his promo, as he seems to panic when it's put in front of him.

Slight criticism, easily solved I reckon.

• Paid Members

One of the things I loved was how they pointed out how much Harper's style resembled that of Bruiser Brody, and a few seconds later he went and did a Brody-style brainbuster, the one that looks a little like a Jackhammer.

• Paid Members

My wife was shaking her head as I was watching it the other night. I asked why she was shaking her head, she said "Look at you. You're 30 and you're sitting there with your mouth wide open getting excited over a match like a kid".

So yeah, further proof for me how good a match it was.

• Paid Members
It's funny how good wrestling can really bring out the child in you sometimes. I squealed in excitement and punched my sister in the arm during this match. She did not appreciate it.

Given your sporting activities, I can't imagine anyone appreciating a punch from you (if they're still conscious).

None of you have ever seen me fight, I could be wank for all you know.

Don't worry about it Malbranque, I hadn't noticed to be honest. It's a wrestling forum, I assume pretty much all posters are male till I find out otherwise.

I didn't punch her hard Carbomb.

Archived