Emmerdale - Hardcore Revolution

IANdrewDiceClay

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Sorry to bump this but watching Emmerdale tonight, it finally struck me who Val has been reminding me of for ages.

Val_Pollard.jpg

4986448_ori.jpg

These particular pictures don't quite capture the likeness as much as I'd like but the resemblance is pretty uncanny, I reckon. Val is Kenneth Williams in an orange wig from now on in my eyes.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • Paid Members

When this thread started it was like ECW of 1995. Now we're at early 99, creatively dead ECW. Judge Jeff Jones is Ashley. Can you believe this? Fucking Marlon Dingle is now shagging Gemma Atkinson? A big pork scratching like him bagging her has really killed the believability on the show for me. I'm going to write to ITV about this storyline. So dumb.

Her ...

Gemma-Atkinson.jpg

And this bloke. With his face like a lizards cunt.

image.jpg

• Moderators

Gemma Atkinson reached her peak when she was with Born Again Brian in Hollyoaks in 02. A Butch on the cusp of manhood was enamoured.

Also I've seen a picture of me and Miss Butch from Friday and I look the spit of Zak Dingle so balls to Emmerdale right now.

• Paid Members

Imagine clocking into work and your boss going 'Well, you're snogging Gemma Atkinson today'. That never happens to me for some reason.

That's got to be a bonus for Marlon for time served or something, surely? Or his contract's up for renewal and they don't want him jumping ship to Corrie, Jeff Jarrett 1999 style. See, Emmerdale know how to keep the roster happy. Kissing scenes with Gemma Atkinson vs a pots and pans match with Chyna? I'm not surprised Double J fucked off.

1277222509-17330x330.jpg

"That's M-A-R-L-O-N, ha ha ha! D-I-N-G-L-E!"

• Paid Members

Tbf Marlon's always punched above his weight, Sheree Murphy, Donna Windsor, her mum. It's the Dingle donger.

You have a point there, he may look like a dishevelled Andy Murray, but I reckon Marlon's packing an absolute colossus in his boxers. Thunderbird II, with the span o' the whole Yorkshire Dales. It's the only explanation.

Saying that, British TV shows always have blokes like this picking up girls left right and centre. Ken Masters off Howard's Way. Phil Mitchell resembles an overdone baked potato and is rolling in women. Reg Varney played young and attractive Stan Butler in On the Buses after he'd turned 50 and had a legit heart attack.

Is Eric 'Nature Boy' Pollard still in this programme? Last I remember was him bonking Val and thinking he'd picked up bad AIDS.

• Paid Members

Eric Pollard's still there. I don't see him quite as much though. Same with Zak Dingle. I reckon they're on a cushy reduced dates contract these days like The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar.

Pollard's been on top forever. A true main eventer in the soap world.

Pollard was still the main guy not long ago, there was a pretty big story with him locking himself away from the world after Val died. Zak too, cheating on Lisa and that.

Parts I've caught recently have been shit, all about that Belle Dingle getting some BBC.

Archived