Worst Debut Ever?

TheShowOff

I thought I was talking jiggerish as I was writing that post. My mind is so fuzzy of that period, that I forgot who was fired first. This makes so much more sense. Fucking daft cunt Clarke ruining Kronik's chances at stardom. What a dumbo. No wonder everyone thinks he's a cunt. Who gets their gimmick name tattooed on their arm?

Wasn't the Adam Bomb ink just a transfer he used when in gimmick? Or did he get a Kronik tat i'm unaware of?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought I was talking jiggerish as I was writing that post. My mind is so fuzzy of that period, that I forgot who was fired first. This makes so much more sense. Fucking daft cunt Clarke ruining Kronik's chances at stardom. What a dumbo. No wonder everyone thinks he's a cunt. Who gets their gimmick name tattooed on their arm?

Wasn't the Adam Bomb ink just a transfer he used when in gimmick? Or did he get a Kronik tat i'm unaware of?

As far as daft gimmick tattoos go, you'd have to go some ways to beat John Tenta, who when he was repackaged as The Shark in WCW in 1995 changed his big tiger tattoo to a shark - he had that gimmick for about 9 months and then changed back to just John Tenta, bet he was annoyed!

• Paid Members

No. It was real. When he first showed up in WCW you could see the outline of where it was lasered off. Silly bastard. He was ripped for it by the wrestlers. Scott Hall was always on his case. One occasion Bomb was asked "what are you going to do when you leave" and Clarke replied "I'm sure they'll let me take the name with me". Another time, Bomb was told he had to stop doing the powerbomb because Diesel was now using it. So Hall went over and pointed to his tattoo and said "you might want to add a 'ED' to that" (Adam Bombed).

No. It was real. When he first showed up in WCW you could see the outline of where it was lasered off. Silly bastard. He was ripped for it by the wrestlers. Scott Hall was always on his case. One occasion Bomb was asked "what are you going to do when you leave" and Clarke replied "I'm sure they'll let me take the name with me". Another time, Bomb was told he had to stop doing the powerbomb because Diesel was now using it. So Hall went over and pointed to his tattoo and said "you might want to add a 'ED' to that" (Adam Bombed).

LMAO.. This i didn't know. Thanks for the laugh. :-)

As far as daft gimmick tattoos go, you'd have to go some ways to beat John Tenta, who when he was repackaged as The Shark in WCW in 1995 changed his big tiger tattoo to a shark - he had that gimmick for about 9 months and then changed back to just John Tenta, bet he was annoyed!

John Tenta has to be given some credit for doing that surely. The way wrestling was changing in the mid-90s the Shark gimmick was probably never going to be a huge success, but at least he tried.

Archived