Smackdown Discussion Thread

• Paid Members

That makes some sense, Dart. I wonder if it's a Sky thing whereby they think that viewers idly flicking round the sports channels just after new shows have started are more likely to stick around if they see action rather than talking? Obviously for the likes of us it doesn't really matter, but I could see how the groups of lads in on a Friday night with a few tins of beer might think "this looks a laugh", no matter how ironically, and stick around.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

This week's episode is great if you need to catch up before WrestleMania. It's 80% video packages but all of the videos this year are absolutely excellent and really help to get you excited for the show.

There's also the brilliant Booker T sit-down interviews with both Orton and Batista and Hulk Hogan plugging the Andre Battle Royale some more.

• Paid Members

That doesn't answer my question! I'm going to the Raw taping, my first proper WWE show (aside from a pants Smackdown house show 11 years ago), and Hogan on the show would be fucking ace. Of all the shows I could've gone to over the years, what luck I finally go to one with the Hulkster on it.

• Paid Members

Aw, fuckers. That's mad if they leave him off the bigger show- especially as he'll be over here.

Edit: thinking about it, it's a start move. When they've taped both shows at the same arena, as they have recently, Smackdown is only half-full isn't it?

Im pretty sure they did the same Last Year with the Undertaker, he was only advertised for Smackdown (Im guessing to shift some tickets) then was added to RAW the week before I think it was when they announced "he would be in a match vs the The Shield on Next weeks Raw from the UK"

It wouldn't surprise me to see Hogan on Raw as well

Archived